Maintain control of your finances with ease and security through the Purdue Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App.1
Manage your credit union accounts and finances:
• Access account balances and transaction activity for checking, savings, credit card, auto loan, home loan and other member accounts
• Transfer funds between Purdue Federal Credit Union accounts
• Open a new checking and savings account, or apply for a new loan
• Schedule and edit bill payments2
• Instantly deposit checks with your mobile device3
• Easily view documents for all accounts
• Notify us of lost or stolen debit and credit cards to prevent account fraud
• Update user profile, contact information, username and password
• Sign in using Touch ID® and Face ID® instead of entering username and password4
• Set travel notifications for eligible debit and credit cards
• Program text alerts for various account information5
My Member Perks and Cash Rewards:
• Stay current on My Member Perks status and perk points
• Instantly redeem rewards points through Purdue Federal Cash Rewards
• Send and receive direct messages to and from Purdue Federal Credit Union
• Quickly locate a Purdue Federal Credit Union branch or ATM, as well as one of our 5,600+ nationwide shared branches and 30,000+ nationwide shared ATMs6
Purdue Federal Credit Union greatly values your membership and is proud to serve as your trusted financial partner for life.
1Member must be enrolled in Purdue Federal Online Banking. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
2Member must be currently enrolled in Pay a Bill to use the bill pay features.
3Mobile check deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
4Touch ID® and Face ID® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
5There is no charge from Purdue Federal, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
6Claim based on CO-OP ATM Network website comparisons as of Oct. 1, 2018. Number of shared branches and ATM locations subject to change.
See in-app Digital Banking Services Agreement for full details.
Ratings and Reviews
I suggested this on the last app and I’ll suggest it again: I don’t know if others prefer this but I would rather see my credit card’s available credit, like on the website, rather than the available balance. I would think that the whole point of this app is to quickly provide information but just seeing what I owe on my card is not nearly as beneficial as seeing what I can still spend.
Not Too Shabby
I’m loving the new feel of the app, much better than the previous one. The icons are a bit too large but I’m sure most people will appreciate it. It still takes time to load information but nothing terribly noticeable. So overall I’d say the update is in the right direction- way to go guys!
However, there is one feature I was reallyyyy hoping this new app would have and that’s being able to access the budget feature. I started using the budget feature on the desktop version and it’s really helped me to keep my spending habits in line. But it’s a shame that I can’t access my budget on my phone to see how much I have left to spend in a certain category. Such a bummer not to be able to access it through my phone and be forced to use a third party app like Mint.
A Step in the Right Direction
This new mobile banking app is better than the previous app in that it works. However, the UI is lacking. For instance I have to scroll through adds for loans like I’m on a website from the early 2000s and the top of the screen is a different color from the menu bar. Also, each page takes longer to load than it took to download the entire app.
Hopefully they continue to work on and improve the app because it still has a long way to go. If it is 3 years between updates, like it was last time, then this app will quickly become obsolete.
- Purdue Federal Credit Union
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Purdue Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.