Maintain control of your finances with ease and security through the Purdue Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App.*
Manage your credit union accounts and finances:
• Access account balances and transaction activity for checking, savings, credit card, auto loan, home loan and other member accounts
• Transfer funds between Purdue Federal Credit Union accounts
• Open a new checking and savings account, or apply for a new loan
• Schedule and edit bill payments**
• Instantly deposit checks with your mobile device***
• Easily view documents for all accounts
• Notify us of lost or stolen debit and credit cards to prevent account fraud
• Update user profile, contact information, username and password
• Sign in using Touch ID® and Face ID® instead of entering username and password †
• Set travel notifications for eligible debit and credit cards
• Program text alerts for various account information ††
My Member Perks and Cash Rewards:
• Stay current on My Member Perks status and perk points
• Instantly redeem rewards points through Purdue Federal Cash Rewards
• Send and receive direct messages to and from Purdue Federal Credit Union
• Quickly locate a Purdue Federal Credit Union branch or ATM, as well as one of our 5,600+ nationwide shared branches and 30,000+ nationwide shared ATMs †††
Purdue Federal Credit Union greatly values your membership and is proud to serve as your trusted financial partner for life.
*Member must be enrolled in Purdue Federal Online Banking. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
**Member must be currently enrolled in Pay a Bill to use the bill pay features.
***Mobile check deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
† Touch ID® and Face ID® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
†† There is no charge from Purdue Federal, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
††† Claim based on CO-OP ATM Network website comparisons as of Oct. 1, 2018. Number of shared branches and ATM locations subject to change.
See in-app Digital Banking Services Agreement for full details.
What's new with the Purdue Federal app?
· Security enhancements, including multi-factor authentication for select actions
· Improved login screen
· "Show Password" option at login
· Changes to Fast Balances for added security
· Ability to provide in-app ratings
· Properly display finance charge and its details
· Enhancement of Loan Details page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This new version brings the Purdue Fed Credit Union app up to the level of most other financial apps. Full functionality to see and manipulate accounts, make deposits and some administrative changes. Enabling the biometric function is a bit clunky, but still easy. Only negative comment - the only way I knew the app was updated was because my phone told me a newer version needed to be downloaded. Really, couldn’t include a note with our monthly statements??
Worst bank ever
The bank itself has poor customer service to ensure that you incur fees.
1. have to call in to a general phone number and talk to a customer service rep who isn’t authorized or knowledgeable about anything with mortgages. 2. Every year when your mortgage payment changes, you have to manually go into the bank system and update it to pull out the new amount. I have a few mortgages through different companies, and nobody else makes you do this. 3. when you forget to do this every year, they then use the opportunity to slap you with fees 4. has no ability to make a principle only mortgage payment by transferring money from an external banking account, even though this is how you can set up to pay a mortgage automatically each month. 5. When a fee does occur, have to fight with them to get it removed even though you did everything they told you to do in order to avoid a fee.
The “customer service” practices of this bank reflect that they are not making it easy to pay your mortgage (so you incur more fees).
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're so sorry about these issues with mortgage payments. If you could send your name and preferred contact info to email@example.com, we can have someone from our mortgage department reach out to you directly to make changes to your payment setup to help. Thank you!
Not Too Shabby
I’m loving the new feel of the app, much better than the previous one. The icons are a bit too large but I’m sure most people will appreciate it. It still takes time to load information but nothing terribly noticeable. So overall I’d say the update is in the right direction- way to go guys!
However, there is one feature I was reallyyyy hoping this new app would have and that’s being able to access the budget feature. I started using the budget feature on the desktop version and it’s really helped me to keep my spending habits in line. But it’s a shame that I can’t access my budget on my phone to see how much I have left to spend in a certain category. Such a bummer not to be able to access it through my phone and be forced to use a third party app like Mint.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Purdue Federal Credit Union
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Purdue Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.