Maintain control of your finances with ease and security through the Purdue Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App.*
Manage your credit union accounts and finances:
• Access account balances and transaction activity for checking, savings, credit card, auto loan, home loan and other member accounts
• Transfer funds between Purdue Federal Credit Union accounts
• Open a new checking and savings account, or apply for a new loan
• Schedule and edit bill payments**
• Instantly deposit checks with your mobile device***
• Easily view documents for all accounts
• Notify us of lost or stolen debit and credit cards to prevent account fraud
• Update user profile, contact information, username and password
• Sign in using Touch ID® and Face ID® instead of entering username and password †
• Set travel notifications for eligible debit and credit cards
• Program text alerts for various account information ††
My Member Perks and Cash Rewards:
• Stay current on My Member Perks status and perk points
• Instantly redeem rewards points through Purdue Federal Cash Rewards
• Send and receive direct messages to and from Purdue Federal Credit Union
• Quickly locate a Purdue Federal Credit Union branch or ATM, as well as one of our 5,600+ nationwide shared branches and 30,000+ nationwide shared ATMs †††
Purdue Federal Credit Union greatly values your membership and is proud to serve as your trusted financial partner for life.
*Member must be enrolled in Purdue Federal Online Banking. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only.
**Member must be currently enrolled in Pay a Bill to use the bill pay features.
***Mobile check deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
† Touch ID® and Face ID® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
†† There is no charge from Purdue Federal, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
††† Claim based on CO-OP ATM Network website comparisons as of Oct. 1, 2018. Number of shared branches and ATM locations subject to change.
See in-app Digital Banking Services Agreement for full details.
What’s new with the Purdue Federal app?
· Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to navigate and reasonably functional
Coming from the old pefcu app the current one is a massive upgrade. Services and features are easy to locate, and it makes managing my accounts and payments really easy. Being able to access account information like routing numbers easily is also a massive plus. My only gripe is that occasionally things feel unresponsive when something is working in the background. For example, when scanning checks after submitting them the app will hang for a moment while processing things, but the front end shows not indication of this so it feels like the app freezes even though it's working as intended. Other than small user experience things like that this app is excellent and a major improvement from how it used to be.
Authentication issues, but great when it works
Application has recently started having issues with face-id and login on my iPhone XR iOS 15.8.1. The app sometimes states digital backing isn't properly configured. Restarting the app usually fixes this error but then another problem springs up when entering 2FA responses. I choose “I don’t have access” to my account-linked phone number. ~I don’t want texts or calls when logging into my accounts. The Authenticator screen reloads twice then a third time when I click “I don’t have access…” I copy and paste my secret question response directly from my password vault but then get an error to contact member services. This usually results in being locked out of my account. At this rate, I’ll have to use a web browser instead of the app for all online banking. Hopefully, you can add an option for an OTP or Yubikey Authenticator in the future. Challange questions don’t seem to be working for me.
App was great for digital banking otherwise. Digital check deposit is amazing.
Old one better
Whenever I deposit a check, it’s hard to take a picture because the camera push is in the middle of the window. You almost always have to submit by pressing it twice. I went to bill pay her today and try to pay a Talbots bill and it would not come up. When I try and scroll through my bill pay your accounts, It gets stuck and I have to continually go up and down. It is this way on my iPad and my iPhone. I also don’t know why you didn’t make it appear bigger on both of these devices. Very frustrating
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. We're taking note of this issue with mobile check deposit so we can work on making improvements. Also, we are currently working on a new Bill Pay system with a better user experience. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Purdue Federal Credit Union
- 52.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Purdue Federal Credit Union