Purple Car Lands on the Moon!
Due to a freak accident at the Fireworks Factory, Putt-Putt® is blasted to the moon. There he meets Rover, a lovely little lunar terrain vehicle left behind by the astronauts. Putt-Putt® and Rover must work together to rebuild a rocket, and accomplish a few good deeds for the Moon People before they meet the Man in the Moon and are homeward bound. Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon teaches the benefit of cooperation and the lasting value of friendship.
Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon is an adventure game designed especially for children. Bursting with state-of-the-art animation, dazzling sound, hundreds of Click Points, and fully talking characters to thrill you and your child, Putt-Putt's® world unfolds around your child's actions - enhancing problem-solving skills and teaching valuable lessons along the way. Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon is like no other game for children or adults!
“There are also a couple hidden fun games such as Bear Stormin' -- fly a biplane as a bear and pop balloons and fly through barns -- for kids to play as they explore the moon. Overall, this game is really well done and is a worthwhile purchase which will keep the kids busy for hours.”
• Cosmic Cooperation: Kids learn the value of cooperation as they help Putt-Putt® and his stranded pal, Rover, work together to get back to Earth.
• It's not rocket science: Kids help Putt-Putt® and Rover move along and make choices with simple touch controls. Kids' problem-solving skills are sharpened as they discover how their decisions affect what happens to the world around them.
• Fun City: You never know what you'll unearth when you tap a moon crater, a doorway or a lunar gas tank. Aliens pop up, music starts, things explode - all the stuff kids love. With so much fun going on, they learn not to overlook a thing!
• Putt-Putt® blasts kids off to a helpful new world: Kids learn math by counting moon crystals and learn how repeating music patterns can help them open a secret gate.
This Product and Humongous Entertainment are not in any manner affiliated with Putt-Putt, LLC. The PUTT-PUTT® trademark is a registered trademark of Putt-Putt, LLC and is used under license.
This product uses ScummVM which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - https://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Interface & stability updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Brings back memories
I love their makeover salon because the alien I prefer to love the most is this blue battletoad alien dude with the perfect built muscles and loincloth. It’s good to make friends on the moon. Best HE game ever. Absolutely amazing.
Well, it plays, but that's about it. The skip button and the menu button don't work at all. The cursor is completely unnecessary, and the hit zone is slightly off. At least the game looks and sounds great. I have no problem buying these games over-and-over, but it would mean everything to me if they were fully functional. Please fix it.
Didn’t have any problems with Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Treasure! But in this game, the cursor isn’t allowing me to hit the “settings” or the “skip” buttons. Please consider fixing or making easier accessibility from a main menu- as in this game there is none.
- Tommo Inc.
- 134.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon ©2019 Tommo Inc. All rights reserved. Humongous Entertainment and the Humongous Entertainment logo are trademarks of Tommo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.