My goodness...What the hell is that!?
Keep quiet, idiot!
Arrrrgh, the zombie's coming at us!!!
The outbreak of a deadly virus swept over the world. Almost all of humanity have turned into zombies. Lead your followers to survive the apocalypse: that is your quest.
Match-3 Puzzle meets Strategy! Solve the mysteries and build an impenetrable sanctuary. The future of humanity is in your hands.
Tip: Use your brain to defend your brain!
※ STRATEGY + MATCH-3
- Solve puzzles to kill zombies
- Arm yourself with strategy and tactics
- A combination of a tactical wargame and casual puzzle gameplay
- An innovative post-apocalyptic experience
※ BUILD A SANCTUARY
- Lead survivors in the last bastion of humanity
- Craft cutting-edge equipment to smash your enemies
※ FORMIDABLE HEROES
- Superhuman powers emerged alongside the zombie virus
- Recruit Heroes from the notorious Noah\'s Tavern
- Heroes improve your military and economical strength
※ FRIENDS OR FOES
- No one can survive alone, fight alongside your allies
- Watch out for potential threats, be they zombies or humans
Official Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/PnS.37Games
A device with internet access is required.
Puzzles & Survival provides subscription services. Become a subscriber to enjoy exclusive boosts and rewards!
1. Content: Subscribe to claim heaps of rewards on a daily basis and unlock various remarkable boosts.
2. Subscription duration: 1 month
3. Subscription price: $19.99
4. Payment: Via your iTunes account
5. If you are a subscriber, within 24 hours before your monthly subscription expires, the subscription will be automatically renewed UNLESS you manually cancel it before then.
6. To manage and cancel subscriptions, please head to Settings - iTunes Store & App Store - Check Apple ID - Account Settings - Subscription.
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us via the in-game Customer Service or send us an Email at: email@example.com
1. Added hero skin backgrounds.
2. Added Level 53-55 Zombie Lairs.
3. Introduced T13 units, which will be unlocked when the corresponding camp reaches Lv.40.
4. Introduced Sim Training, which unlocks when your HQ reaches Lv.31 and the Horizon Hub is constructed.
5. Introduced the Core system. After constructing the Horizon Hub, heroes at Lv. 300 or above with an enhancement level of +3 can equip cores.
6. Added Core Challenge to the Ruins, opening every Wednesday.
1. Added a winter theme to the Sanctuary.
2. Governor's Award now includes Contribution Boxes, and the Aide can also distribute the award.
3. Adjusted the unlocking requirement for T12 units from Lv. 40 camps to Lv. 38.
4. Ace Commander: Survival now allows players to earn points through Sim Training.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad on several levels, at least there are no ads
You can’t advance without spending money. Even the game moderators admit there are players cheating the system, although they claim those players are being banned on a near-weekly basis. I think I spent about $30 total so far to reach a level where my gains are constantly being attacked by far superior forces that I absolutely cannot retaliate without causing even more losses.
And at this level, everything is a slog just to maintain position. Your buildings don’t generate enough resources to rely solely on what you can produce to advance. You have to constantly hustle and play this game hours per day just to gather enough resources to advance one research project, or one set of units, or upgrade one single building. I have a full time job, I don’t need a game that wants to be another full time job.
After all this, it’s clear this game was written by dudebros for other dudebros, because there’s a lot of big breasted women in various alluring outfits, but of course all the male characters are rugged tough guys or literally a knock off of the Joker. There’s apparently even a G.I. Joe event but I’m not sticking around to see it. This game is going into the “seemed interesting until I downloaded it and actually tried to play” category, and I’m deleting now.
Misogyny in real life
So, I have some complaints. I really like this game, it’s quite fun and I spend a lot of my time playing it and growing and talking with my alliance. But the characters… this is sad but expected. As seen in so many mobile and video games these days, the male characters are strong. They’re covered in muscles and cool gear and rugged beards. But most importantly, they are wearing clothes that you would expect a rational person to wear during a zombie apocalypse. The female characters are not. They are grossly over-sexualized and unrealistic, especially compared to the male characters. They’re wearing short or open clothes, while the male characters are wearing pants and shirts and other layers. No woman or rational person would wear a jacket unbuttoned with an exposed bra and shorts while in a zombie apocalypse. It seems as if this game was not made with the input of other women, and if it was, it was ignored. I’m sad that in this day and age, in a simple game, you still see things that are only made through the male gaze. All in all, this game has good play and strategy, but it’s a good example of normalized misogyny and sexism.
Beware of Poor Customer Support
This is fundamentally a good social game, but those with the most might can dominate this game and the only way to build that kind of might is to spend obscene amounts of money. Customer support for this game is simply the worst of any game I have ever played. There is significant lag in the game and you will tap actions you did not intend too because of the lag. Asking customer support to undo that is like sending a message into a black hole. The first response almost always shows no understanding of the issue you raised. I almost think they do it on purpose to get you off their backs. When you persist and clarify, they will send you a canned response that doesn’t address your issue. I have never dealt with customer support for a game that is this poor. I think part of the issue is that many of the support agents do not have a strong grasp of the English language. Not a fan of app developer and don’t think anyone should support them or this game.
This is an update a year later. I have stopped spending money on this game because the customer support is horrendous. They won’t answer your questions and blame you for their poor game design. They publish no guides on how new features work and expect players to figure it out for themselves and share with the community.
If you haven’t started playing this game yet, please avoid the headache - it isn’t worth it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BUILDING-BLOCKS NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 37GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds I $0.99
- Sack of Diamonds I $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds I $9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds I $19.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Big Chest of Diamonds $99.99
- Handful of Diamonds III $2.99
- Sack of Diamonds IV $14.99
- Pile of Diamonds III $29.99
- subscription $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.