Download the new and improved Qantas app today. Book flights and hotels, check in, access your boarding pass, plus explore entertainment options before you fly and more.
Download the Qantas app on your iPhone or iPad for all your journey needs. It’s also compatible with your Apple Watch.
• See your Qantas Points activity and keep track of your Status Credits and tier progress
• Book Qantas flights or Qantas Hotels from your app
• View your next trips with a personalised timeline, including your hotels and cars bookings made on qantas.com
• Choose or change your seats any time before check-in when flying on Qantas operated and marketed flights
• Claim missing Qantas Points and status credits for eligible flights
• Know exactly what movies and TV shows will be on your flight and plan your viewing in advance
• Discover journey inspiration with places to stay, where to eat and things to do
• Receive personalised messages telling you when check-in opens
• Get your boarding pass in a few taps and keep it in the app or add to Apple Wallet*
• See when it’s time to leave for the airport and find the fastest route there
• When eligible, see which lounges you can access
• See weather at destination closer to departure
• Watch for the best prices to your favourite destinations with our Fare Alerts
• Book our other travel products including hotels, cars, transfers, activities and travel insurance
• Stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
If you enjoy using our app why not leave us a review? If there’s anything you think we can improve we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com
* Check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts are not available for all flights and all airports.
In this release:
We have fixed a bug relating to viewing boarding passes and we have made some small accessibility fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The App is very user friendly. It was easy to navigate & fast. I did it while waiting for my flight.
Good app, could improve compared to other airline apps
The Qantas app is good but is lacking in two main areas.
1. Tickets added to Apple Wallet do not automatically update and do not show up on screen before a flight. This functionality is very handy and has been standard with other airlines, such as American, for a long time.
2. Award Flights Search - while you can now, finally, search for award flights in the app, it is very unintuitive to find. One must search for a regular flight then scroll to the bottom and choose Classic Flight Rewards. Additionally, this search appears to take place in a browser window, making it slower and more difficult to use.
I sincerely hope Qantas improve these two features.
Intuitive and easy to use! Nothing to complain about!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.