The best app to scan QR Code and Barcode!
More than 15 types supported : QR Code, Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Code39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Google Auth
With powerful features :
- Products & food detailed informations
- QR Code detailed data cards
- Scan history
- Folders to stay organized
- Batch Scan
- CSV Export
- You can subscribe for PRO account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 3-month, 1-year
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month", "one quarter", "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Small layout fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Scan and go...that quick and easy!
Had a different app before and when getting my new phone I deleted several of my rarely used or inconvenient to use apps. Came across a reason to need my scan app and looked for a new one. Found this one, saw the rating, read the reviews, and took a chance by downloading and using. Wonderfully surprised and quite happy with it!
I downloaded this app for 5 minutes to try to scan one thing, once. I realized it would have required a subscription and hellll no was I interested in paying for a QR scan app, who the heck even uses QR codes anymore? I deleted it almost immediately. Unbeknownst to me, by simply downloading it I’d agreed (buried in their terms and conditions) to a subscription. Even though I never gave my card info and had deleted the app, it automatically linked itself to my Apple ID subscriptions and saved credit card info and quietly charged me $7.99 a month before I noticed. Never sent a receipt, an email - nothing. Complete scam and it’s wildly irresponsible for Apple to host this app at all, let alone SPONSER it at the top of search results. If this were accepted it would mean that any app you accidentally download could worm into your payment info and charge you without explicit content. Apple has already received my complaint and refunded me the money.
Can’t get rid of without support
I download this at my child’s project share where we needed a QR Reader to listen to a Podcast. It was chaotic at the event so I may have missed the warning that this was a paid app with automatic renewal, but I ended up having to have a long chat with Apple Support to get it cancelled. There were literally no options for doing so, only different increments of automatic renewals. In trying to figure out how to get out of this a friend found an article on shady developers that specifically highlighted this app. On top of the exorbitant fees I couldn’t cancel without outside help, the app didn’t even work when I needed it. I did end up being able to cancel the automatic renewal and get a refund, but it took more a couple of hours of frustration to do it.
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © TinyLab
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $10.99
- Remove ads $8.99
- Promo - Remove ads $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.