The best app to scan QR Code and Barcode!
More than 15 types supported : QR Code, Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Code39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Google Auth
With powerful features :
- Products & food detailed informations
- QR Code detailed data cards
- Scan history
- Folders to stay organized
- Batch Scan
- CSV Export
- You can subscribe for PRO account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 3-month, 1-year
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month", "one quarter", "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Small design improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than many reviews have said.
Was there at 8:00 am and waiting. I had to get a money order, the consulate only takes USPS money orders. I wish I could remember the woman’s name that opened up, promptly at 8:30, and was so very nice and welcoming. Very friendly and so nice. When I walked out the door it had been a total of just over two minutes. I really wish everyone that has had bad customer service had the pleasure of dealing with her, they would have a different outlook for sure.
Doesn’t work for me, and...
Not only has this QR Reader by Tiny not worked well for me, meaning it cannot find pricing, I have found two bills from Apple for $9.99 for a “Premium Subscription” that I have disputed and never authorized. Apple said it was a mistake and reversed the first time. My battle leading to throwing away my i5s phone after only a year and 4 months, (battery throttle, oh brother, try A7’s normal benchmark heating up after that iOS 11, my wife’s is fine she never did the “purposely phone destroying update,” and burned out my new battery in 4 months), is one thing, but unauthorized random subscription charges by Apple is another. The difference is Apps I can take off my phone, and have started doing so. Watch your bank account people!
Completely Unworkable. Did Not Work a Single Time
Rarely do I write reviews and the few times I have they were all fairly positive reviews. Nevertheless this complete piece of garbage App drove me to pop my “bad review cherry”. The app is entirely worthless and I feel like I was ripped off even though it was free. I scanned about 8 different pieces of merchandise which were all relatively popular items and all I got out of it each time was a full screen advertisement which I was required to close in order to view the pricing information. Unfortunately all that appeared was a blank screen. Same thing happened over and over with each of the 8 attempts and then I deleted the app and moved on to this review.
- 45.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TinyLab
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Pro Version for 1 month $7.99
- Pro Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.