The best app to scan QR Code and Barcode!
More than 15 types supported : QR Code, Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Code39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Google Auth
With powerful features :
- Products & food detailed informations
- QR Code detailed data cards
- Scan history
- Folders to stay organized
- Batch Scan
- CSV Export
- You can subscribe for PRO account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 3-month, 1-year
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month", "one quarter", "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fixed crash when scanning malformatted QRCodes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Downloaded to see a QR, but it activated the Pro version which was only 3 days. Does not give ability to deny purchase. Auto charges for it. What the hell is the trial then, I should be asked to click a “purchase” button after the fake trial.
Now how to cancel when you don’t have iTunes.? Crap. Then having even to rate the app a 1 star when I want no stars. Giving a false 1 vote is ridiculous.
Developer takes advantage of you
Downloaded this “FREE” app to use it for 10seconds immediately deleted it and didn’t think anything of it. A couple of days later I view my credit card activity and see I was charged over $30. Apparently I was auto-enrolled into a subscription. The developer makes it so that by pressing “continue” on the app after first downloading it enrolls you in a subscription. I downloaded the app again to cancel the subscription and there is an “X” in the top right of the screen upon starting up the app that is essentially the same color as the background so you cannot see it. The other option is “Continue” which you can’t miss and would click just to get to the actual app but that would mean subscribing. DON’T download.
Can’t get rid of without support
I download this at my child’s project share where we needed a QR Reader to listen to a Podcast. It was chaotic at the event so I may have missed the warning that this was a paid app with automatic renewal, but I ended up having to have a long chat with Apple Support to get it cancelled. There were literally no options for doing so, only different increments of automatic renewals. In trying to figure out how to get out of this a friend found an article on shady developers that specifically highlighted this app. On top of the exorbitant fees I couldn’t cancel without outside help, the app didn’t even work when I needed it. I did end up being able to cancel the automatic renewal and get a refund, but it took more a couple of hours of frustration to do it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 47 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TinyLab
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version for 1 month $7.99
- Pro Version $2.99
- Pro Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.