Two in one: the official Qualifier Plus® IIIx from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #3415 and #3430 (Qualifier Plus IIIfx).
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Residential and Commercial Mortgage Finance Calculator for Agents, Brokers, Investors, Attorneys, Loan Officers and other Mortgage Industry Professionals
The Qualifier Plus® IIIx app from Calculated Industries gives real estate and mortgage professionals the power, portability and ease-of-use of the Qualifier Plus IIIx and Qualifier Plus IIIfx on your iPhone or iPad. Get instant access to P&I, PITI and total loan payments for conventional, FHA and VA loans. Includes complete buyer qualifying and more.
Ideal for all real estate finance professionals including agents, brokers, investors, mortgage lenders, title offices and trainers.
Need answers to both common and advanced real estate finance problems? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Qualifier Plus icon, and you’ll have the answers for your client in seconds.
• Complete Cash Flow solutions including Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value and Net Future Value
• Qualifying keys provide on-the-spot buyer qualifying for conventional, FHA and VA loans
• Instantly solve your clients’ real estate finance questions
• E-mail loan worksheets to your clients from your iPhone
Built-in functions help you find instant solutions for:
• Calculate IRR for multiple cash flows
• Amortizations with remaining balances
• Bi-weekly loans and ARMS
• Rent vs. Buy comparisons and estimated tax savings
• Future Value, property appreciation
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the Real Estate Master and Qualifier Plus Real Estate and mortgage calculators
• Amortization screen lets you see all amortization or loan data at once and e-mail it directly from the app screen on your phone
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Time-saving Utilities Include:
• Date Math function lets you instantly see closing and expire dates
• Triple Zero key saves time and keystrokes
• Memory Function
• User-Definable Preferences — define and store payments per year, taxes and insurance
• Entry-editing backspace key – with a swipe of a finger
• Works as a standard calculator
• Free User Guide available at www.calculated.com
The first 7 days are free. Subscriptions offered will automatically renew at the end of the chosen period. Payment will be charged to your Apple account upon purchase confirmation. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off or subscription is canceled in settings at least one day (24-hours) before the subscription period ends. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Apple account Settings > Account (Apple ID) > Subscriptions.
Qualifer Plus® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
Original receipt validation update
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing tool for mortgage professionals
As a mortgage broker I would use and carry around my handheld CI-calculator daily. A must have in the mortgage industry. I somehow stumbled upon this app and it's worth every penny. I'm shocked that I did not have this sooner. The UI is clear and super responsive. This app has so many additional features that are helpful to my business and I don't have to worry about my batteries dying. With the touch of a button I can email a detailed payment breakdown to the client. Amazing tool for mortgage professionals.
Simple and always with me!
Not one to leave reviews but this is an app that has always stayed with me. I use it to run numbers on potential investments or any other items that may need financing.
This purchase was a no brainer. Yeah, online calculators can do similar things and I have a spreadsheet I’ve made that does it as well but this guy gives me info I need quick. Even better, it’s always with me!
Best mortgage calculator available
I’ve been using this calculator since I got into the mortgage industry back in 2012. Worth every penny if not more. Super simple to use and powerful. If you are in the mortgage industry, or finance in general, this is a must. If you are a consumer who wants to always be sure you are not getting fleeced by some sleazy salesperson, this is for you.
Developer Response ,
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 43.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 Calculated Industries, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Full Access $4.99
- 1 Year Full Access $34.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.