BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE
Built for Live performance and hands free use, Quantiloop recreates the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app. Attach a MIDI foot controller and control it the way you want. No MIDI controller at hand; just preset your loop length, enable auto–record or a count–in and your loops will automatically close, no hands or feet required. Big onscreen controls allow for easy configuration and tactile control by vocalists or beat boxers. Focus on your performance instead of fiddling with dip switches or complex menu’s.
Create 4 tracks with endless layers of overdubs to build your performance. Record a Chorus, Verse and Bridge and switch between them seamlessly or create a 1 bar percussie loop on track one, a 4 bar chord progression on track two and layer a bass line on top, all in perfect synchronisation.
The builtin rhythm guide provides a rhythmic backing. Use the internal metronome for practice, import drum loops from virtually anywhere or host and control your favourite rhythm apps to enhance your performance. MIDI master lets you control MIDI hardware, and MIDI slave lets Quantiloop follow it. Ableton Link lets you even play in time over WiFi with external apps and devices. Quantisation aligns your actions to the nearest measure or beat so you stay in time, and real-time tempo control sets the pace. Prefer setting your own pace, disable quantisation and Quantiloop will react to your actions with minimum latency to create tight synchronised recordings.
Assign up to 3 simultaneous effects to the input. Use the built-in transpose to covert your guitar into a bass, or host your guitar amp sim directly in Quantiloop. The results will be recorded into your loops.
Or assign up to 3 simultaneous track effects to the output. Use the tape stop to add drama, introduce a key change to build up your performance, or host an Inter-App audio/AU reverb processor. Track FX may be assigned to a single track, all tracks or the combined output.
• Free, Synced and Paralel,Serial, Mixed Playing Styles
• Multiple Quantise Modes
• Multiple Stop Modes
• Unique Dub Mode and Mute Mode
• Unlimited Overdubs
• Overdub Decay
• Undo / Redo
• Auto Record
• High quality stereo audio
• Clear loop status display
• Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
• Audible and Visual Metronome
• Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
• Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
• Real-time Tempo Control
• Extensive MIDI control (*)
• Multiple Assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
• MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
• Supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio and Audio Units (AUv3)
• Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
• Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link (*)
• MIDI clock sync (both slave and master) (*)
• 4 physical/iaa/au/audiobus inputs routable to any track (*)
• 8 outputs (main, monitor, track 1-4, rhythm, input out) (*)
• 3 assignable input Fx, including transpose, reverb and IAA, AUv3 ((*)
• 3 assignable track Fx, including transpose, reverse, tape stop, fade and IAA, AUv3 (*)
• Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare …) import / export
• Open In
• Store Phrase Presets in unlimited banks with 100 presets each (Requires Pro)
• Individual Volume and panning controls for each track
(*) Functionality partially available in this free version. Pro Upgrade required to unlock full functionality
-Updated Linkkit and Audiobus libraries
-Changed numbering of Preset Banks and Presets to be in sync with MIDI PC numbers
-Optimized loading of audiounits/iaa apps when changing presets, which also improves stability of loaded plugins
-Added a phrase volume (with midi control) so presets can be levelled by storing the volume in the preset
-Misc. Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t even tried to loop anything. Just poking at the controls to see how it works. The robotic voice message keeps repeating every mi Ute or so sayin got upgrade to pro version. How about s anyone supposed to use the app to test it with that going on?
No need to buy a hardware multitrack looper!!!
This app is great, it works just as simple as a hardware looper like a Boss Loop Station but has way more options as far a routing effects and inputs. I use it with a Behringer FCB1010 midi pedalboard and setting up midi commands within the app couldn’t be easier, it’s not rocket science, if you can’t figure this out then maybe a hardware looper pedal would be better for you. This also has a feature that some apps don’t, a STOP button and an easy way to start the loop from the beginning, add in the built in effects and this is the best looper app out there. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is I wish it supported split screen on my iPad Pro, the ideal setup would be to have a chord chart and lyrics on one side and Quantiloop on the other, but I’ve found a good workaround for this, I use my iPad for chord charts and then my iPhone for Quantiloop but it would great to just show up for a gig with my iPad, a small midi pedalboard (this also works great with my irig BlueBoard), an interface, and my guitar, hopefully they can add support for split screen in a future update, otherwise it’s the best looper app I’ve found for the iPad and I’m probably going to sell my Boss Loop Station.
Good lopper but stop the ads
This is a great looping option. I use it with an audio interface and a midi controller and I'm satisfied. I am not happy though with the fact that even that I have the pro version, meaning that I payed for it, my sessions get interrupted by an add asking me to rate the app in the Appstore. I understand that this is important for the company but It should be an option, not something that freezes your flow so you can't keep going on. First I choose the Don't remind me again option. But the add was back next day. Now I'm rating it. I hope I don't get more of this or other kinds of messages freezing up my sessions and I sure hope that doesn't happen in the middle of a live show because that would be really unfortunate.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stephan Marx
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 Stephan Marx
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (7 Day Trial) $0.00
- Pro Upgrade $4.99