Tap to the rhythm of 20 official Queen songs and become the ultimate rock god! Master the guitar, vocals, bass and drums to leave stages on fire and audiences in awe.
Become a rock legend with Queen as you tap to the rhythm of over 20 classic songs including Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions and Radio Ga Ga.
Hit the stage and perform with the entire band—Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon—as you unleash your music talents to play thrilling guitar riffs, heart-pounding drum solos and much more. All you need to do is tap the tiles in time with the rhythm!
Embark on a musical journey to rediscover the story of Queen, the world’s most iconic rock band. Play their greatest hits at historic venues, create your own stage performances with unique animations and legendary outfits, and collect exclusive images from the official archives of Queen!
◉ GAME FEATURES > (Fully Unlocked Version Required)
• Play your favorite tracks with over 20 official Queen songs from their greatest albums, including Bohemian Rhapsody, Keep Yourself Alive, We Will Rock You, I Want to Break Free, We Are the Champions, and many more!
• Challenge your music skills in this fun, addictive, and intuitive game. Whether you’re playing the guitar, drums, or bass, or you're on vocals, just tap the tiles as they float by to create some of the most memorable music on mobile!
• Keep the rhythm going across the stage to chain together crazy combos and rack up an amazing game score as you play and complete the songs!
• Dazzle the audience with official outfits and customizable accessories you can unlock and pick out for each venue.
• Play your songs in one iconic venue after another, including the original stages in London, Tokyo, Houston, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and many more.
• Master the guitar, drums, bass, vocals, and even the piano as you tap tiles to become the ultimate rock music legend.
• Witness breathtaking performances with amazing graphics and unique stage animations inspired by the iconic style and presence of Queen.
• Unlock and collect fun music trivia facts and exclusive band images from the official Queen archives.
***READY TO MAKE MUSIC HISTORY WITH QUEEN? IT’S SHOWTIME!***
>>> Queen: Rock Tour is free to download and play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing the full game with real money.
Purchase of the full game using real money is performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, and is activated when you input your iTunes account password, without the need to re-enter your credit card number or PIN.
Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your iOS device (Settings > Screen Time > tap “Turn on Screen Time”).
Disabling password protection may result in unauthorized purchases. We strongly encourage you to keep password protection turned on if you have children or if others have access to your device.
The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for in-app purchases and cloud saves. No additional downloads or third-party advertisements are required for this game.
Queen: Rock Tour supports 14 languages including English, French, German, Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
End-User License Agreement: https://privacy.umusic.com/eula/
* Not many players have discovered Rehearsal mode, so we added a spotlight for it: a notification icon when it's enabled, and an additional pop-up after the full game is purchased. Tap the Microphone icon in the Studio: Play 30 seconds of any song in the free version and full-length songs after unlocking the full game.
* We've also fixed several bugs here and there.
Ratings and Reviews
Omg y’all, this game is so freaking cute. I can’t believe this is the first version to come out. It’s so perfect. It reminds me so much of Guitar Hero or Rock Band (which I was always bothered by the fact that they had like 0 Queen songs on them) but 100% QUEEN. I’m in love. You can even customize each of the band members’ outfits and it isn’t too hard to earn money in the game. As of right now you can only play two of Queen’s greatest hits from every album, but I hope that in future updates even more songs will be released 😁😁😁 Usually games have so many bugs when they first come out but this one doesn’t, which just shows you how much work they actually put into this game! I can only imagine how much more awesome this game will get after future updates 😍 Queen just does not disappoint.
Excellent game, now do Peter Gabriel pls
I really liked the old school rhythm games of old starting with DDR, Beatmania and Guitar Freaks imports in the late 90s. This is an excellent rhythm game featuring my favorite band of all time. The double purple swipes are incredible at changing the lanes. I love this mechanic, especially when I’m focused on the music and not expecting it. I also love bending the holds, although this doesn’t seem to track accurately all the time (I swear I’m not missing). What I don’t like is the peppering of the purple swipes intermittently and to no affect or justification by the music. They take me out of the rhythm and frustrate more often than not. I’d also love to see the lanes scale to the width of the phone better. I have big fingers and it’s difficult to strike exactly where the game wants me to (I know, git gud). It seems I have more real estate left untapped on my iPhone XR.
This was an easy, no-brained purchase after the first trial track and I see myself picking this up in those semi-frequent times where I find myself needing a quick dose of Queen. I’ll take another one. Peter Gabriel please! Look to his Secret World Tour set list for the essentials and build from there. 😉
This game is fun to play and is actually kind of educational! I love how this game includes some aspects or “memories” from the band’s actual career and even includes photos and short blurbs from/about the live shows. I thought the gameplay is pretty good although I didn’t actually buy the full game and just completed the first two songs. What I noticed from playing the first two songs (“Seven Seas Of Rhye” and “Keep Yourself Alive”) is that the beginner and rockstar difficulties (the first two easiest difficulties to play the songs on) are sometimes HARDER to get all three of the discs on than on the Legend difficulty (the hardest of the three difficulties). I noticed this issue mainly when playing “Seven Seas of Rhye”. Despite that very minor issue (which might not even be the case for everyone playing the game), I think the game has a beautiful layout and is relatively easy to navigate and to play. Great game!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Universal Music Group
- 878.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Universal International Music BV, Queen Productions Limited, Hollywood Records Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.