Reclaim your life from chronic pain with Quell® Wearable Pain Relief Technology™. Quell is a revolutionary 100% drug free system that uses patented neurotechnology to block chronic pain. Quell is FDA cleared for 24/7 use. To learn more about Quell or to purchase your Quell device, visit www.quellrelief.com.
This is the Quell Relief app, designed for advanced personalization and control of your Quell device. Utilizing Bluetooth® Smart technology to connect your Quell to your iPhone or iPad, you can control your device and track your therapy, sleep, pain levels, and activity.
After pairing your Quell device to the Quell Relief app, you will be able to:
• Calibrate Quell to your precise needs
• Start, stop and adjust therapy
• Track the status of your current therapy session, or see how long you have until the next therapy will start.
• You will be able to track your therapy, sleep, activity and pain levels. You will be able see up to two years of data at intervals from 1 day to 3 months.
• Gain insights into your therapy and sleep trends. Learn more about your therapy sessions and monitor 8 dimensions of sleep that include your time asleep, sleep quality, leg movements, position changes, and time out of bed.
• Track pain levels and activity, which can provide insight into pain management and overall health.
• Personalize therapy. Select from various stimulation patterns, sleep modes, and more.
• Track weather changes that may impact pain and adjust therapy accordingly.
• Check your battery life. On the therapy screen, you will be able to click on the battery icon and see the level of battery you have left, so that you can see when it will be time to charge the device.
• Check your electrode life. On the therapy screen, you will be able to click on the electrode icon and see how much longer you will be able to use your current electrode, before replacing it with a new one.
• Connect to the Quell Health Cloud. Your therapy and tracking data will be backed up to a secure server. De-identified data from the Quell Health Cloud may be analyzed to help improve the Quell services.
NOTE: The Quell Relief app only works in combination with the Quell Pain Relief device. It has been designed to enhance your Quell experience. The Quell device is available for sale in the United States. Version 3.0 of the Quell app is compatible with prior versions of the Quell firmware, but not all features are accessible on older devices. The Quell Relief app works on Apple devices that support Bluetooth LE and are running iOS 10 or later. To learn more about Quell or to purchase a Quell device, visit www.quellrelief.com.
Platform upgrades and AppStore data privacy updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I have suffered severe lumbar back pain for well over 20 years. Three back surgeries, numerous steroid injections, physical therapy, ablation and countless OTC medications all with little relief. Pain clinics prescribed narcotics (Percocet, fentanyl patches, and currently morphine). Physicians reluctantly prescribing narcotics out of fear to losing their license. Death was a thought. Then I was introduced to Quell and my world changed. My daily morphine intake has been reduced significantly and I am able to do things again. Thank God for this device.
The app is beautiful but the functionality and practical application is flawed in the following ways:
1.) the sleep tracking is an unoptimized ‘tech-alpha’ at best and needs to work seamlessly with a set-and-go functionality; as it stands the sleep tracker does not work well
2.) there needs to be an emergency override in the app
3.) performing tasks, I.e. rating pain or adjusting actual sleep hours should be allowable regardless of which section in app you’re at; and added features of manually adjusting/recording - also, “rate pain now” - tracking daily is one thing, tracking dynamic patterns is something else entirely and needs to be incorporated
4.) needs polished. This is 2018 and the app feels and functions like a tech alpha product
Bye Bye Pain!
I’ve had my Quell for three full weeks now and I’m impressed. Before Quell, I had chronic sciatic and IT Band pain. Add to that I was taking prescription meds and OTC’s just trying to get through the day and night. Since purchasing, my pain levels have gone from 7-10 levels to 0-1 and without the need for ANY medicine! My app works great, as well. If I have one complaint, it is the electrodes. Not sure what needs to be done to improve them, but I’m struggling to get 14 days worth of use from each band.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 NeuroMetrix, Inc.