Sometimes you just need a place to jot down a quick note or draft an email or text on the fly. Write your draft and immediately copy or share to another app. When you come back, keep working or delete the note and start over.
# Markdown support
Quick Draft supports **basic** _markdown_.
# Interactive checkboxes
Jot down some simple todos or your grocery list. Use the checkbox button or standard Markdown checkboxes ("- [ ] ") to activate interactivity. From there, tap to mark as completed.
# Intentionally simple
Quick Draft is intentionally simple. Quick Draft syncs with iCloud across your devices. Be sure to also download Quick Draft for iOS and iPadOS.
- Scratchpad speed improvements
- Adds 'append to scratchpad' to the services menu
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome clean app!
LOVE the clean and simple design and iCloud syncing. I wish this app and the Minimalist to do app could join together to create what I think could be the greatest minimalistic To Do app.
- Adding the ability to add new pages and swipe back and forth (the same way Minimalist to do app can). For those who just want one note pad can use as is, but the option to create additional pages would be sweet
- I know the whole point of this app is quick drafting, but adding dates/due dates and alerts would be pretty sweet (I guess that would make it a to do app if I wanted to). I like to just write down what comes to mind that I have to do and assign a quick date
Developer Response ,
Great ideas, thanks for the feedback!
Stellar! Quick & Easy
This app targets a specific set of use cases and accomplishes them well! The super fast note taking and polished controls makes this a well thought out app. Love the select all button! I’m sure some people will ask for more features (pages, markdown, actions, etc), but I hope the developer makes an effort to keep it focused. So far, this app has everything I need!
If I were to make to make suggestions:
1. It would be to get a dark variant of the super great looking icon with the box & text lines. That would make it pair well with dark mode.
2. I agree with another reviewer that it may be nice to hide the word/character counts to see all the controls for those of us that don’t need those metrics.
That said, if nothing changes I won’t be disappointed since it’s already so great. Keep up the great work! I look forward to trying the Mac version!
Very close to perfection.
Love everything about this app. It's elegant, simple, seamless, and just works. I'd be fine if the current feature set is all we ever get, but two things I hope to see (that would warrant a higher price for pro): 1) a share extension for both macOS and iOS and 2) adding a couple of pages and the ability to swipe back and forth, a la Iconfactory's Tot.
Still, it's almost perfect as-is.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- giddyapp, LLC
- 8 MB
macOS 10.14 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020, giddyapp, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Quick Draft Pro $4.99
- QuickDraft Pro iOS + iPadOS $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.