*Featured on the App Store*
*Children’s Tech Review Parents’ Choice Award*
Loved by teachers... and kids! Quick Math Jr. covers the essential foundations of mathematics, including counting, addition and subtraction, place value, writing numbers and much more!
*THIS APP IS THE SAME AS QUICK MATH JR. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IN THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE TO ALLOW THE FULL APP TO BE PURCHASED BY SCHOOLS ON THE VPP. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A PURCHASE INSIDE QUICK MATH JR.*
“...excellent for teaching kids about number sense.” - Graphite by Common Sense Media
Perfect for children aged 3 - 7, Quick Math Jr learns as kids play and adjusts the difficulty of the questions to make sure each individual player is always at a level that is just right for them! From the creators of the award-winning Quick Math series, Quick Math Jr. is a fun way to develop mathematics skills and confidence.
• Nine games aligned with US Common Core
• Adaptive difficulty to quickly place each player at their appropriate level
• Write answers directly on-screen! Progress from multiple-choice to handwritten answers. - Create your own monster characters by winning new features, then see your creations appear in the game!
• Unlimited player profiles for easy device sharing
• View an individual report card for each child
• Develop number sense
• Name numbers
• Practice number sequence up to 100
• Connect number names, numerals and quantities up to 30, including zero - Model numbers up to 20
• Subitize small collections of objects in dice patterns, ten-frames and random patterns - Conceptually subitize larger collections of objects in two or more dice patterns or ten frames
• Start counting from numbers other than one
• Count on from numbers other than one
• Skip count by twos, threes, fives and tens
• Count and skip-count forwards and backwards
• Practice place value by composing numbers to 99 using tens and ones
• Create equality using balance
• Add to and subtract from a hidden total to practice mental arithmetic and counting on and back
• Solve simple addition and subtraction questions up to 20
• Practice writing numerals
USA COMMON CORE
Counting and Cardinality
• Know number names and the count sequence - Count to tell the number of objects
Operations and Algebraic thinking
• Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
• Work with numbers 11-19 to gain foundations for place value
Operations and Algebraic thinking
• Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction. - Add and subtract within 20.
• Work with addition and subtraction equations.
Number & Operations in Base Ten
• Extend the counting sequence.
• Understand place value.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
If your students are enjoying Quick Math Jr. please consider leaving us a review, we greatly appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
Quick Fun and Learning
This is an app that the children in my class really enjoy doing. It engages their attention and is an amazing tool for teaching number concepts and numerals. It has 12 different games with a number of well sequenced progressively more challenging levels. The games are clever and well thought out. The customization of the creatures help the children invest in the game and adds interest and humor. This app teaches a wide variety of important number concepts. Yes, it is more expensive than most apps, but it an excellent way to teach and reinforce math concepts.
Good foundation top math
I love this app for my child. I feel like she is gaining an understanding of how math is used while having fun. I also love the report card that helps me see what skills and concepts she is developing.
Truly Great Way to Teach a Kid Math
Well done. My daughter loves learning math with me this way. Fun and educational!!
- Shiny Things Software Pty Ltd
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shiny Things
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.