Project planning made painless. Intuitive and straightforward task maintenance on the Outline, Gantt Chart and Updating panels; Organizing tasks in real task groups and sub-projects; Simplifying team sharing by creating partial plans; Exporting to the PDF, Image and CSV files; And supports to integrate with Microsoft Project Plan, Mind Map, and WBS.
* No in-app purchase, no future subscription cost.
* Advanced user interface based on QuickPlan for iPad (the best iOS project planning app).
* Touch Bar, and Dark Mode.
* Sync between iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive.
* Preview video: https://youtu.be/VwRu7nAVZTc
* BUSINESS SECURITY
User-generated projects are stored at the user's discretion on the device or the iCloud Drive of the users.
Project planning has never been so easy. NATURAL mouse GESTUREs use on a clean, and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, Outline and Updating panels flexibly and efficiently, laid out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track status - it's easy than you think with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects to Image, CSV, PDF, Microsoft Project, Mind Map (OPML), WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft project, WBS, Mind Map files. Project plans can be synchronized across macOS and iOS devices via iCloud Drive, and support to create a partial plan for specific project members.
With QuickPlan you will gain the confidence and efficiency of being in control and maintaining your projects since the app is designed well for ease of use and productivity anyone can use it while focusing on the project, not the app.
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best elements of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the macOS - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels. One of the best project management apps for Apple Devices.
### EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE
· Outline panel acts as a grid.
· Gantt Chart panel supports mouse gestures.
· Updating (property) panel.
· Well designed keyboard shortcuts.
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface.
### STRONG PLANNING
· Document-based app supports multiple projects maintenance.
· Organize tasks in REAl task groups and sub-projects.
· Four outline levels (plus subproject, totally eight outline levels).
. Gesture-based task link maintenance.
. Lock project editing.
. Customize project currency, charge rate, members, calendar, task layout policy.
### TREE and LIST
· Display in tree and list styles.
· Sorting, filtering supports in list style.
### UI CUSTOMISATION
· Task column title and visibility, taskbar style, display formats, etc.
· Export to Image, PDF, CSV files, with powerful, customizable options.
· Sync projects across iOS and macOS devices via iCloud Drive.
· Share project as a .qpp file in your way
· Create a new partial project which only includes tasks assigned to specific project members.
· Create a new plan from a task group.
· Create a new plan for a particular date range.
· Microsoft Project file (in XML format).
· Mobilinked WBS file.
· OPML file (mind map file used by the iThoughts app).
· Copy/Drag from macOS calendar to project.
· Drag events from iCal into a project.
· Today widget.
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan sets ease as the primary goal of organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, and life.
· Initialize project plan, discuss, present.
· Export to MS Project Plan for future work.
· Strategic planning.
· Import MS Project in XML format for reporting and tracking.
· Discuss, schedule, and assign tasks.
QuickPlan for iPad is available at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878
QuickPlan for iPhone is available at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id699434089
This update introduces a new method to maintain task links, and some other tiny enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the BEST project management software I’ve ever used - and I’ve used a few. It is not only intuitive and flexible but the printing and exporting functionality is AMAZING! if you want incredible flexibility in an intuitive interface for your project management - this is the app fo you!
I am beyond pleased with this app. Oh and I can’t forget the Sub-Project functionality. The ease in which you can link Sub-Projects to a Master Project is awesome! Also, all of this great functionality is in a Mac OS interface so its also aesthetically beautiful!
Maximum Outline Levels - Only 4 Indents Allowed!?!?!?
This app is ok, for the money. However there is one detail that is very annoying. For some reason, you can only do 4 levels of indentation in the outline. I feel that this is false advertising, because on their website they show all kinds of images with multiple levels of indentation on their outlines (definitely more than 4!!). I contacted them through their website, but have not heard from them yet and since I saw those images on their website, I figured that the limitation was for the Trial version only and went ahead and bought. Well, it’s still there! I can’t have more than 4 levels of indentations! This is very frustrating and not helpful at all, since you can’t organize your projects the way they should.
Please fix this!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
1. Plus sub-projects, totally 8 outline levels allowed. (Would you please check out the details in the FAQ at https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/faq#outline-level)
2. There is no any image on our website does as you said "false advertising" !!! - if any, would you please help to let me know, we will fix asap?
3. The trial version has almost the same functionalities as the version download from App Store (except some limitations caused by technology, such as today widget). We provides the trial version for the users to try before buying. And I'd like to suggest if you can apply a refund to get your money back if this app is not what you want - please check out the details at https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/faq)
4. We did receipted an query about outline level and responsed at May 21 - if the query was from you (the email address is email@example.com), I think you may need to check our response email for example in the spam email folder. If the query is not from you, would you please help to let me know when you contacted with us and the email address, so we check check and back to you - actually we responded all the queries.
Perfect for what needed...
I’m new to Gantt Charts, but wanted to start using them to track my project workflow. I work in Video Post Production and usually a have several projects going at the same time. Trying to keep the shifting timelines and delivery dates has been challenging in the past. QuickPlan was the perfect solution.
First it had all the tools I needed, from outline, to gantt chart to even budgeting. All very intuitive to learn and simple to use.
Second it was cheap… compared to other applications that either charge a monthly fee or an huge price tag, this was great.
Of course, I’m only using it for me alone. I imagine if I needed multiple seats of it across an business, it might get trickier, but for how I use it, it couldn’t be better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.