Download the 15-day trial FREE from https://quickplan.app/trial and test it before you buy. QuickPlan is under constant development. We are sure you will love it!
QuickPlan makes project planning a breeze. Intuitive and easy task management with list view, Gantt chart, and property editor. It helps organize tasks into real task groups and sub-projects, simplifies team collaboration via iCloud Drive, exports projects to PDF, image, and CSV files, and supports integration with Microsoft Project Plan, Mindmap, and WBS.
* No in-app purchase, no future subscription costs.
* Advanced user interface based on QuickPlan for iPad - the best iOS project planning app.
## PRIVACY FOCUSED
User-created projects are stored on the user's device or in iCloud Drive, as desired.
With NATURAL GESTUREs on a clean and elegant interface, project management is more accessible, faster, and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, manage and simplify projects flexibly and efficiently with Gantt charts, outline list, and property editor, create tasks, organize your project calendar and resources, track status. It's easier than you think, with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan app supports exporting projects to image, CSV, PDF, Microsoft Project, mind map, and WBS files. AND Import projects from Microsoft Project, WBS, and Mind Map files.
The QuickPlan app supports syncing project plans between the same user's macOS and iOS devices and supports team collaboration via iCloud Drive. And it supports syncing and sharing via OneDrive and Dropbox. QuickPlan also supports duplicating projects by members for better teamwork.
With QuickPlan, you gain the confidence and efficiency to stay in control of your projects. Because the app is well designed for ease of use and productivity, anyone can use it while focusing on the project, not the app.
QuickPlan optimizes the best elements of Microsoft Project Plan and repurposes them for macOS - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project management to users of all experience levels. One of the best project management apps for Apple devices.
## EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE
- The list view works like a grid.
- Gantt chart supports mouse gestures.
- Property editor supports all task properties in one place.
- Well- designed keyboard shortcuts.
- Touchbar support.
- The most elegant Gantt chart app with a clean user interface.
## STRONG PLANNING
- Document- based app supports managing multiple projects.
- Supports duplication of the entire project and duplication by specific members.
- Organize tasks into REAL task groups and sub-projects.
- Five levels of outline. Plus sub-project, ten levels of outline in total.
- Gesture-based management of task links.
- Lock editing, row height.
- Project currency, charge rate, project resources, calendar, task date policy.
## TREE and LIST
- Representation as a tree with support for critical path display.
- Display as a list with support for sorting and filtering.
## UI CUSTOMISATION
- Title and visibility of task columns.
- Style of the task bar.
- Display formats.
- Export as image, PDF, and CSV file.
- With options to customize the output.
Synchronize projects between iOS and macOS devices via
- iCloud Drive.
- OneDrive, and other cloud storage services.
- Share projects your way via .qpp files.
- Synchronize between team members via iCloud Drive.
- Create a new project that contains only tasks assigned to specific project members.
- Create a new schedule from a task group and a specific date range.
- Microsoft Project file in XML format.
- SwiftApp WBS file.
- Mindmap OPML file.
- Copy/drag from macOS calendar to a project.
- Drag events from iCal into a project.
- Tasks in progress in widgets.
QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning that puts ease as the ultimate goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals, and life. The best project planning app for macOS.
We are constantly striving to make QuickPlan better and more user-friendly for your project planning, management and execution. In this version, we have made some enhancements that we think you will appreciate:
- We have enhanced the baseline feature to archive the task work and costs fields in addition to the date and duration fields. Now you can compare the date, duration, work and costs fields between the actual and the archived data. This will help you to track the changes and deviations of your project over time.
- We have also enhanced the charts feature to show the baseline and actual data together on the s-curve and bar charts, with options to control the output. You can see how your project is performing against the baseline in terms of work and costs, and adjust your plan accordingly.
We hope you enjoy these enhancements and find them useful for your project management.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I tried MS Project a few years ago and gave up on it. Like most MS stuff, bloated with rarely used features. QuickPlan is perfect. I was up and running in just a few minutes. This is a really solid project management program that is focused on what most people need, and absolutely no bloat.
Another thing that is essential for me is that it is a stand alone program. I tried one of the cloud based project management software and it was much too slow and won't work at all unless you have a fast internet connection. And I hate the subscription business model, its main value isn't to the customers.
Maximum Outline Levels - Only 4 Indents Allowed!?!?!?
This app is ok, for the money. However there is one detail that is very annoying. For some reason, you can only do 4 levels of indentation in the outline. I feel that this is false advertising, because on their website they show all kinds of images with multiple levels of indentation on their outlines (definitely more than 4!!). I contacted them through their website, but have not heard from them yet and since I saw those images on their website, I figured that the limitation was for the Trial version only and went ahead and bought. Well, it’s still there! I can’t have more than 4 levels of indentations! This is very frustrating and not helpful at all, since you can’t organize your projects the way they should.
Please fix this!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
1. Plus sub-projects, totally 8 outline levels allowed. (Would you please check out the details in the FAQ at https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/faq#outline-level)
2. There is no any image on our website does as you said "false advertising" !!! - if any, would you please help to let me know, we will fix asap?
3. The trial version has almost the same functionalities as the version download from App Store (except some limitations caused by technology, such as today widget). We provides the trial version for the users to try before buying. And I'd like to suggest if you can apply a refund to get your money back if this app is not what you want - please check out the details at https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/faq)
4. We did receipted an query about outline level and responsed at May 21 - if the query was from you (the email address is email@example.com), I think you may need to check our response email for example in the spam email folder. If the query is not from you, would you please help to let me know when you contacted with us and the email address, so we check check and back to you - actually we responded all the queries.
This is the BEST project management software I’ve ever used - and I’ve used a few. It is not only intuitive and flexible but the printing and exporting functionality is AMAZING! if you want incredible flexibility in an intuitive interface for your project management - this is the app fo you!
I am beyond pleased with this app. Oh and I can’t forget the Sub-Project functionality. The ease in which you can link Sub-Projects to a Master Project is awesome! Also, all of this great functionality is in a Mac OS interface so its also aesthetically beautiful!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 皓 李
- 47.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ~ 2023 Swift Apps Group
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.