The smart safety system that Discovery Channel, CNN, the biking world and more are talking about! The Quin Ride app is the only app that syncs with your helmet to bring your safety up-to-speed with the 21st century.
The Quin Ride App is the essential companion for your Quin Design Helmet, providing you the ability to automatically trigger emergency alerts when your helmet detects a crash and so much more. Never be without a "Good Samaritan" and always ride protected.
The features listed below are, and will always be, FREE FOREVER! Why? Because safety essentials should always be accessible.
- Let the Quin Ride App guide your Quin Design Helmet set up
- Sync the Quin Ride App with your Quin Design Helmet
- Get notifications alerting you when driving without pairing your helmet
- Crash Detection 100x more accurate than standard apps
- Crash Detection based on smart algorithm and uses specially designed, dedicated sensors in the helmet - Phone sensors are only used to triple-authenticate the crash - Automatically send alerts to 3 emergency contacts
- Alerts send via notification, SMS, and email
- Static Crash Location shared from the rider's helmet for up to 24 hours to help ensure accurate locating of injured rider
- Cancel crash alert within 10 seconds to prevent notifications to emergency contacts
- Never be without a "Good Samaritan" if unconscious or incapacitated by an accident
- Choose 3 reliable emergency contacts
- Quin Ride App automatically sends alerts when needed SOS BEACON
- Manually Trigger an SOS Beacon from your helmet or app
- Notify 3 Emergency Contacts via notification, SMS, and email
- Provides your LIVE LOCATION so you can get help on-the-move
- Reach out for help when facing crime, harassment, poor riding conditions etc
- Passive Crash Alerts - Helmet Structure Compromise Warnings
- Full history of sent and received notifications CUSTOMIZED BY HELMET
- Choose your helmet and your app will match customized colors, profile tints, etc
- THE FUTURE - The future is every-evolving. Just like Quin Design Helmets, the Quin Ride App will progress and roll out consistent updates.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love my Ghost Helmet
I love my Ghost helmet, it fit’s amazingly well and I really like the easy release in the chin strap. The Quin App is a brilliant mix of ease of use and emerging technology that is a must for anyone who rides, whether in an urban or rural setting. I had a little difficulty pairing the app with the helmet initially, but that was partly due to not fully reading the instructions. After a second go, it worked great. I have been riding for most of my adult life and there has been situations, especially at night on a single lane rural road where this App would have been used immediately after a long slide on a wet road. The Quin SOS system is an insurance policy for safety and a long overdue element for the riding community in regard to safety. A great feature of the App is you can have several emergency contacts beyond 911, allowing the system to contact your family or friends in case of an accident.
Helmet feels great. Feather weight, right comfortable fit. The app needs more work. I’m sure updates are coming. The audio is okay. It’s dangerous listening to music so this isn’t my huckleberry if it’s yours.
One of the best fitting helmets I have ever owned.
I recently purchased a KTM990Adventure in Fl. Stopped into a local dealership to acquire some new gear. That’s when I saw the QUIN display, the styling caught my eye. Then when I learned the helmet has crash detection and Bluetooth I was instantly sold.
I liked the peace of mind knowing if a crash occurred while riding someplace new my emergency contacts would be notified.
I planed on leaving the helmet with the gear and bike in FL. But chose to bring it as my personal carryon. It was 33f at home this morning and had no issues with being cold or fog
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quintessential Design Inc.
- 81 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2020. Quin Design Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.