Quiz with your family/friends/students on your local WiFi network!
Or get 'Lesson help' or 'Vocabulary tests' to use alone on your iPad.
Look at the video on 'Developers Website' down below, and see how easy it is to use!
What do you need?
- QuizServer manage and sends out all the questions and handles the result list.
- QuizClient app on all the iPods, iPhones, iPads receives the questions from the QuizServer.
- A WiFi network or a WiFi router.
Or just run the Quizzes locally on your iPad.
How does it work:
1. Choose a quiz at the QuizServer and start it. Quizzes containing Pictures and audio; they'll show up on the iPad, TV or big screen.
2. All the QuizClients get the questions on their terminals and they answers as best as they can.
3. When all the clients have answered, or the selected time limit pr question is reached, the QuizServer send out a new question. This keeps going on until the quiz is finished.
The 10 best scores for each Quiz game are always shown on the iPad, TV or a big screen.
Both the server and all the clients have a log showing the answers for each question; no discussions about what´s answered!
Have fun while learning!
- Can now be used on WiFi without broadcast
- Some improvements and adjustments.
The developer, Vigleik Steinar Voll, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vigleik Steinar Voll
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Vigleik Steinar Voll
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.