Experience the true power of emotional Quran recitations on your iPad. The Quran Presenter™ presents the Quran, verse-by-verse, in Arabic and with translation. With a unique shuttle/jog interface, navigating through the verses of the Quran is easy. A pop-over allows you to search and select Surahs.
- Unique single-verse presentation of Quran with translation
- Single-verse presentation effectively communicates reciter's emotions
- Intuitive shuttle-jog navigation
- Seven backgrounds to select from
- Option to view Arabic on top with translation below, and vice-versa
- Option to view Arabic only, or translation only
- Option to repeat a verse or a Surah
- Bookmark a verse with notes for quick navigation to a verse
- ‘Play’ Surahs without sound for self-recitation, or for reading the translation
- Ads-free app
Standard quality sound recitations (16-kbps) and high quality sound recitations (128-Kbps) are available for download for free.
- Muhammad Al Mohisni
- Mishary bin Rashid al-Afasy
- Abdullah Yusuf Ali (English)
- Mohsin Khan (English)
- Muhammad Habib Shakir (English)
- Saheeh International (English)
- Jalandhry (Urdu)
- King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex (Chinese)
Work on adding more reciters and translations is underway.
- This is a universal app, support for iPhone and iPod touch have been added
- iPhone version plays recitation in landscape mode only and can display either Arabic or translation text at one time
- Quranic text now sourced from King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex
- Arabic fonts removed from bundle and now uthmaniHUFS font from the King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex is the default and only font for Arabic
- This is a completely free version with no in-App purchases
- High quality audio can now be downloaded for free
- Playlist functionality removed, will be added back with better functionality in future
- Image-based wallpapers removed and replaced by simple gradient wallpapers
- The Urdu translation is now downloadable and not bundled with the app
- The 'Play without audio' option now displays the Ayahs without sound, even if the audio file for the Surah has been downloaded
- Chinese translation from King Fahd Glorious Quran Printing Complex added
Ratings and Reviews
Please add more reciters like abdul aziz zahrani or others. Only two reciters are very less.
Excellent Quran Read-Along App
Assalamu Aliakum and thank you for writing this wonderful app!
Just 2 minor suggestions:
1 Could you please include some other Quran translations such as Mohsin or Saheeh International?
2 The status bar at the top shows details on the Surah being presented but should also include how many total verses are in the Surah. So currently it my show something like 86:1 (on Surah At-Tariq's first verse) but it would be nice to show it as 86:1/17 ("/17" indicates how many total verses in the Surah). Also, it would be nice to have the current time displayed somewhere while presenting.
Assalamu Alaikum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa-barakatuh.
The app worked well and still working well except fonts. The fonts are now not displaying correctly and Tashkeel — Zabar, Zer, Pesh etc are misplaced. Ather than that everything is fine. I can send screenshots to you if you prefer.
- Jin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 Jin Technologies Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.