The puzzle adventure game QV, which has been receiving many favorable comments, has been launched!
- Famitsu Cross Review The Hall of Silver
- 2020 BIC Festival Finalist of Excellence in Casual
"QV is an enjoyable puzzler packed full of content"
"An action adventure with the harmony of familiarity and novelty"
• Able to respond to various languages – Provide a total of seven languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, and French
• A game that can be played by anyone – Consisted of four levels per each stage, and a total of 172 levels. No matter how bad you are at playing the game, you can enjoy this game with no problem.
• Unique journey – There are various adventures prepared for you, such as crossing the water by spreading the ink of dimension or passing the road by connecting two walls with portals.
• Unique companions – Enjoy your adventure with many characters such as Varon the big bird from a different dimension, an unknown shadow, violent birds, and a golem that protects the fire.
• Various costumes – Find the fairies hidden here and there in the ruins and get cool outfits and hairstyles by achieving the missions.
• Perfect controller reaction – By using the game pad, enjoy a more lively and immersive play
• Beautiful music – Enjoy playing QV with the background music suitable for each region
Minor bug fixes & Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth money great find
Seen this on Toucharcade website. It’s the game of the week and I see why. Very nice game. I’m enjoying it a lot. I heard it was on switch also. I haven’t never heard of it but glad to have found it. Thanks developers for the nice gem. I will definitely watch for more games for this development team.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review!
We will try to grow into a good team.
Once again, thank you very much for your review.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.