Do you trust your sense of rhythm? ZBM is waiting to challenge you!
Join the amazing world of ZBM - Zodiac Boxmetry, and get started with this incredible, crazy music game!
■ A world of EDM beat
ZBM is a retrò game that will bring you back to the 80s. Tap on the 3D boxes to the beat of dance music: box popping at your fingertips is now an even more thrilling experience!
■ Simple but tricky
Each stage evolves with you. As your sense of rhythm gets stronger, the beat to follow will get more challenging. Start playing to face always new electronic dance adventures!
■ Arcade mode and VS mode
Aim to score the highest with the arcade mode. And don't stop: explore all the different games' modes to challenge new beats beyond your imagination.
You can play the game with your friends in 1vs1 mode: two players and one screen for an incredible multiplayer dance music challenge. Let the best DJ win!
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at support firstname.lastname@example.org
-Optimized for the latest OS.
-No more network required.
Ratings and Reviews
I *want* to like it
The tutorial does not explain enough of the game mechanics. Like how enough misses will make you lose. It’s difficult to see how many you’ve missed or calculate how much time you have before a new color is forbidden. I have no idea when the level should end or sense of progress. And frenzy just adds a ton of more cubes. Why would I aim for that? It shouldn’t be THIS difficult. A rhythm based game with a zodiac theme sounds awesome. And the 8bit throwback works. But it’s too difficult for an average gamer.
Great and super challenging game!
I feel this game deserves to be in featured. The base of the game is to pop these boxes to the beat of a catchy song. Sounds simple, right?
Each colored box is different than the rest. For example, if you have a red box, you need to pop another red box to get rid of them. If you have a yellow box, you only need to tap that box once. There are more boxes than I listed. All these rules and types of boxes make the game increasingly difficult for such a small concept. Also, it's all zodiac themed! (But Capricorn is the best obviously) overall, you need to buy this app. My only problem is that when you start the game, it's really hard. After two rounds, this problem is resolved. Get this game now!
Great concept, meh execution
I really like the concept, it’s just it considers missing a block in a way hats hard to understand, like tapping the right block doesn’t always work and it says you miss, also there is no real cue for when blocks will go dark. That’s all the issues I found with it, otherwise it’s a fun game. I might get it again in the future once it’s updated
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- izzle Inc.
- 159.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © '2020 izzle inc.'
- In-App Purchases
- Remove AD $0.99
- Get 50,000 coins $4.99
- Zodiac Set $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.