QwikCards organizes index cards. Use QwikCards for your notes and checklists on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. With one touch, you can create a new card and start typing. Share your cards with iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, even at the coffee shop!
With QwikCards you can:
• Organize your notes with index cards and store them in cardboxes.
• Arrange your cards in any order and insert colored dividers for grouping.
• Search your cards and browse through the ones that match.
• Use cards to organize the things you need to do, and check them off when they are done.
• Assign due dates to cards and optionally sort them by date, title, or checked.
• See at a glance which cards have tasks that are due today or overdue.
• Sync your cardboxes with multiple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices.
• Avoid worrying about cards getting overwritten during a sync, old cards get saved.
• Share cardboxes with others or make them private.
• Print on real index cards.
Version 1.3.3 fixes the following bugs in 1.3 where:
• The rows in the cardbox list and the dividers of the card list did not increase for larger font sizes.
• "Save Cards As..." was renamed "Export Cards" in the File menu to make it clearer to the user how to export cards to a file.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but please give us possibility to turn off index card lines
I love this app, but I find I can only use two or three fonts (ones I don't like) because the others end up being displayed over the background image of the classic index card's horizontal lines.
Please just give us the possibility to turn off the lines or at least format the font so that text aligns correctly on the lines rather than in the middle of the lines.
At least give us the option of turning off the background horizontal lines and I'll give it 5 stars.
Awesome for Affirmations!!
I had been looking a long time for an app I could use to easily create and organize affirmations. This app is the best! I love being able to use my Macbook Pro to write my affirmations then quickly sync them to my iphone. Here's a couple of tips to get going on it: After installing the Mac computer version, you need to find the iPhone version through your iPhone Apps program. There is a decent Support/Help site that will walk you through how to set up the syncing. Then to sync, you need to have the program open on both your iPhone and your desktop computer. You sync from your iPhone. Once you get it set up, it syncs lightening fast - I LOVE it!!
This app is awesome
This is maybe the most used app on my phone and one of the most used ones on my MacBook. The only thing that is kinda strange is when you switch from one card box to the other it looks like you are missing one item becuase it scrolls above the list box. You can just scroll up to view it but it took me some time to figure that out, Other than that it works really good. I love that I can sync between the Mac and IOS
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SoftFrame, Inc.
- 2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 SoftFrame Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.