QwikCards organizes index cards. Use QwikCards for your notes and checklists on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. With one touch, you can create a new card and start typing. Share your cards with other iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macs over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, even at the coffee shop!
With QwikCards you can:
• Organize your notes with index cards and store them in card boxes.
• Type your notes in landscape or portrait mode.
• Arrange your cards in any order and insert colored dividers for grouping.
• Search your cards and flip through the ones that match.
• Use cards to organize the things you need to do, and check them off when they are done.
• Assign due dates to cards and optionally sort them by date, title, or checked.
• See at a glance what cards are due today or overdue.
• Sync fast and often with any number of handhelds and Macs.
• Restart interrupted syncs from where you left off.
• Avoid worrying about cards getting overwritten during a sync, old cards get saved.
• Send cards by email.
• Works on iPhone and iPad. Two apps for one price.
Version 1.3.1 fixes bugs in 1.3 where:
• Moving cards from the trash could cause a crash.
• Clicking on an emoji in the card text to start editing caused a crash.
• Bold and italic styles were lost when editing an existing card or synchronizing from another device.
Version 1.3 includes the following changes:
• Cards can be formatted using bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, and highlight styles.
• Cards and dividers can be inserted in the list of cards by swiping left on an item.
• Swiping up or down on a card changes to the next or previous card respectively.
• The text font size can be changed using a pinch gesture on a card.
• The line brightness on a card can be changed in Settings for both Light and Dark mode.
• When searching, the search phrase will be highlighted in each card.
• Cards can be mailed as formatted text.
• Cards can be shared using AirDrop.
• Settings can be changed in the app by clicking the Gear icon at the top of the list of card boxes.
• Dark mode is supported on iOS 13 and later.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to work out some bugs!
Wish that when you used the search function, it would take you to that card and allow you to back out one screen so that you can move the file. This needs to be fixed! Once you have too many cards it isn't as functional and should be easy to make this enhancement!
This is an app that I had downloaded a long time ago but just now started using. I was worried that it might have developed some bugs because it has not been updated for a while but I was pleasantly surprised that it works great! I love the fact that I can sync my work with the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. I use it as a todo list and to manage projects I am involved with.
Underline and Bold
Both would be nice since quotes at times are not that clear. Otherwise this program is fantastic for my needs. And easier to carry across than the actual paper ones. It is simple and in that it is genius. May start to use markdown markup for things like that, but would be nice to just have it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SoftFrame, Inc.
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 SoftFrame Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.