QwikCards is the ultimate note taker and index card organizer. Use QwikCards for your notes and checklists on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. With one touch, you can create a new card and start typing. Share your cards with other iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Macs over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, even at the coffee shop!
With QwikCards you can:
• Organize your notes with index cards and store them in card boxes.
• Type your notes in landscape or portrait mode.
• Arrange your cards in any order and insert colored dividers for grouping.
• Search your cards and flip through the ones that match.
• Use cards to organize the things you need to do, and check them off when they are done.
• Assign due dates to cards and optionally sort them by date, title, or checked.
• See at a glance what cards are due today or overdue.
• Sync fast and often with any number of handhelds and Macs.
• Restart interrupted syncs from where you left off.
• Avoid worrying about cards getting overwritten during a sync, old cards get saved.
• Send cards by email.
• Works on iPhone and iPad. Two apps for one price.
- Rearrange cards anytime by dragging up or down.
- Sort by date last edited.
- Sort by completed task between dividers.
- Strike-through of completed items.
- Share cards by mail as text attachments or zip archive.
- Super giant card text for stage performances.
- Move/copy cards to another cardbox.
- Listen for sync requests without starting sync mode.
- Enhanced privacy hides cardboxes from unpaired devices.
- Safe mode startup setting in case the app crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to work out some bugs!
Wish that when you used the search function, it would take you to that card and allow you to back out one screen so that you can move the file. This needs to be fixed! Once you have too many cards it isn't as functional and should be easy to make this enhancement!
This is an app that I had downloaded a long time ago but just now started using. I was worried that it might have developed some bugs because it has not been updated for a while but I was pleasantly surprised that it works great! I love the fact that I can sync my work with the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. I use it as a todo list and to manage projects I am involved with.
Underline and Bold
Both would be nice since quotes at times are not that clear. Otherwise this program is fantastic for my needs. And easier to carry across than the actual paper ones. It is simple and in that it is genius. May start to use markdown markup for things like that, but would be nice to just have it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.