‘Plan your week ahead with This Week’
This Week is a weekly planner that helps you organize your schedule for the week so that you know what you should be doing for today, tomorrow and the entire upcoming week.
This Week keeps everything simple and minimal. It does not have fancy functions or additional features that are not essential in organizing your schedule. Instead, This Week only focuses on things that are considered crucial and necessary as a scheduler such as adding, deleting, altering and highlighting schedules.
- a scheduler for the week
- reflects day changes
- as the day passes by, all incompleted schedules for that day get pushed to the next day
- add or store schedules in the repository that are not scheduled for the current week
- drag and drop or simply use the ‘move to day’ button to move schedules around
- mark important schedules
- fixed minor bugs for ios 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am looking for an app like that which allows me to control my todo list for 1 week only.
These are some features i would be happy to see in future releases :
-ability to collapse/expand the list under each day (I don't want to see everything)
-recurrent tasks that should occur on a specific day of the week
It seems it is not that far away
After almost a month using it, I have a suggestion:
- sometimes my list of things in a specific day get too big. When that happens and i click the + sign to add a new item, the app doesn't show the new and blank line on the screen. So, i need to scroll the list to find the line where the new item should be added.
Great sortable to do list
One of the rare apps that allows you to see a full week of to dos in a very compact format. You can even drag and drop between days! But delete line can trigger a little too easily. You don’t actually lose your entry though. I use this app regularly for its focus and design
This is exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find elsewhere!
Some recommendations: add a "completed" option that doesn't involve deleting the task. Also add a priority level (high, medium, low).
What does the little black box do? No clue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.