Getting the Full Picture of Your Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
When you are living with Rheumatoid Arthritis, the RA Manager can help you manage the symptoms that affect you every day. Studies show that people with chronic diseases can positively affect their lives by using @Point of Care apps to track pain, medications, and more—giving a sense of control over their conditions.
For many, the best part of using RA Manager, is seeing moods, pain, medications—even how often they journal—in colorful pie charts. When your health journey is presented this way, it is easier to spot trends, notice strengths, and identify areas of concern.
When You Download RA Manager and Register, You Can:
• Track your progress and symptoms by filling in the daily journal with its sliders and buttons and watch your data transform into easy-to-read charts
• Manage your medications and treatments, including reminders
• Use the photo upload feature to share visible symptoms with care providers
• Connect to care providers so they can monitor your progress between visits and better understand how your condition is affecting you
• Stay up-to-date with the latest information on RA when you access the “Learn More” section
• In-app Help guides you through the features so you can get the most out of the app
• Experience the new animated feature @Points Rewards and accumulate badges by using the app
A Wealth of Medical Expertise Going Back to 1980
Our @Point of Care platform is an award-winning digital technology. It provides mobile, desktop, digital clinical answers at the point of care through Projects In KnowledgeTM. To be able to connect with you and share your HIPAA-protected information, tell your care provider to download our @Point of Care Suite App or register online at www.atpointofcare.com.
—Improved, easier to use UI
—Community Feature added allowing users to share experiences and support
Ratings and Reviews
Helps keep me current
Like this a lot because I can keep track of my symptoms and have my med schedules in one place. It’s easy at my doctor visits to share what’s been happening while I was living my daily life...
Keeping track of my symptoms between doctor visits helps me explain what’s going on. I love seeing data in pie charts because I am a visual person. Easy to use and share.
Very nice with limitations
I suffer from a form of atypical severe R. A. and have been looking for an all inclusive and intelligent app or program to help keep track with all that's involved with R. A. from joint pain and swelling to eye diseases caused by R.A. This app does just that.
HOWEVER with all the good there does come some bad. It would be beneficial to add the option to freely add items to all lists. Such as medications, some of mine aren't listed and I'm not able to add. Medical condition, R.A. causes additional conditions, that aren't on the medical condition list, again can not freely add a condition. Why? My rheumatologist works closely with my optometrist and urologist because my R.A. is directly responsible for the conditions effecting my eyes and kidneys .
So maybe if adding the ability to freely add items wherever possible can be done I could maybe even smile.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 @Point of Care. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.