The RA Ticket Scanner is the easiest way to manage entry to RA ticketed events. The app has been developed by a team that understands club culture and the needs of venues and promoters.
To use this app you will need to be registered as a promoter on www.residentadvisor.net.
- Manage your club night or festival from the palm of your hand. Update ticket allocations, stop and start sales and view detailed, real-time stats on your event.
- Scan paper tickets, e-tickets, Apple Wallet and tickets displayed on smartphones. No more need for printed lists—the app does the hard work for you.
- Take control of the guestlist. Import your guestlist to the app and add new guests at a touch of a button.
- Live syncing between devices means multiple users can manage entry to your venue.
- The app works offline, which means it's useful for when there’s no reception or wi-fi.
- You can reject ticket holders by swiping left, which is useful for helping ticket holders get refunds when they are turned away for legitimate reasons.
- Manage which users can access events stats and prevent junior members of your team adding new people to the guestlist.
About RA Tickets
Integrated with Resident Advisor’s comprehensive international event listings, RA’s ticketing service allows promoters to manage ticket sales for electronic music shows. RA has extensive experience in ticketing everything from club shows in London, to warehouse parties in LA, rooftops in Barcelona, and major festivals.
RA Tickets is the preferred ticketing partner for a significant number of established brands in electronic music.
In this release we're adding a log of all attempted scans on a ticket, you can find this when you attempt to scan a ticket with the camera or directly from the guest list screen by selecting a ticket. We've also recently launched a feature that will allow users to change the names of ticket users on the RA Guide, the Ticket Scanner will now show this updated name.
The RA Ticket Scanner now has local sync. Local sync allows devices to communicate with each other over a local WiFi network - even without an internet connection. We've also added some helpful reminders so that you remember to sync your device when connections are bad.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.