"Words cannot express how insanely fun it is…” - Touch Arcade (5/5 stars)
Watch the world blast by you in your solar powered glider and try to keep pace with the setting sun, while avoiding deadly collisions further and further into a strange and dangerous landscape.
Upgrade your ship by completing challenges and learn to adapt to a world that changes daily. Compete on local and global leaderboards against friends and the world... but in the end the sun always wins.
- Race at insane speeds through an infinite world that changes every day
- Complete objectives to unlock upgrades and level-up your ship (25 levels)
- Customize your ship with attachments like faster turning and decals
- Unlock two ultra-hard worlds as you level-up
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added free new game mode: "Sunrise." Play in a beautiful new environment with a focus on relaxing, zen-like gameplay. No highscores, no speed boosts - just endless flow
- Added several beautiful new portal worlds. The portal world will update every 24 hours.
- Added 3D Touch support for newer iOS devices.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
An absolutely blistering sensation of speed lies at the core of this intriguing mash-up of racing game and infinite runner. As you guide a futuristic ship toward the horizon by tapping either side of the screen to steer, you have to whip around obstacles and snare energy boosts to stay alive. Some sessions are over in seconds, some triumphantly stretch into minutes. Spare, modern graphics set the perfect mood as you inevitably become obsessed with zooming just a little bit farther on your next run.
Favorite mobile game
Game is just really beautiful. Not only the design but the flow of gameplay. Got all achievements and unlocked all levels and still love zoning it with it for a bit.
Feedback for game makers: love the new sunrise level but would also love a similar level where you can't crash/die. Just tons of boosters and jumps!! You can cycle back to beginning stage over and over.
I love this game I have it on my PlayStation. I use to play it all the time and when I saw I could get it on my phone I was ecstatic. My one and only gripe about it so far is that you can only touch to move. I think the game would be more fun and more interactive with the accelerometer. I really hope you guys have an update adding that to the list of controls. Also I'm not 100% sure on this I just got it the yesterday but I haven't noticed the field change at all like it does on console. I'm not sure if this is due to me just not having it long enough for it to change or what. But if it doesn't that would also be another concern.
Td;lr: please add accelerometer option to list of controls.
The developer, Flippfly, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FlippFly LLC
- 152 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Flippfly LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.