Racing Penguin is a physics based slide and fly game!
Slide down the mountains of Antarctica and flap your wings to fly. Go as fast as you can to escape from the polar bear.
6 addicting worlds, 48 racing levels. Clear levels to earn stars - the faster you go, the more stars you get. Use your stars to unlock new worlds!
Includes a multiplayer mode! You can challenge your friends!
Get it while it is FREE!
Race Penguin VIP subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Race Penguin VIP subscription
- Subscription price : Weekly $7.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is awesome. I really like it it has challenges you get like fish to help you speed up. And why is it so awesome? Because I like the advertisement of it. And it has a lot of levels so you won’t have to run out and delete the app. The only flaw about this game is that there is none. It is amazing it cures your boredom and you never get bored of it there’s just new Levels and islands .
So you should get it now and not think about not getting it! If you want some thing in the cure your boredom is fun never runs out of levels and you never have to delete it this is the game.
Only got it cause it was at the dentists office
So the game was on the Ipads at our family dentists and the kids loved it. So we downloaded it and so far it's just a cute lil game to play around with and level up. There are different levels, different penguins in costumes and plenty of little fish to eat. Lol. It's a cute game to pass the time with and that's all I the kids want it for. My kids cant get enough off it and fight over who gets to play with the the Ipad more. It's great!
Enjoy a cute time consuming, mind numbing game?
Then this here might just be for you! Surfing across your screen, and the world, these adorable penguins are sure to win you over as you help them escape the evil bear. Cute, addicting, and easy to get lost in the rhythm of the game. You might say "I'll just play one level real quick while I wait", and then... Boom next thing you know 2 minutes turned into 2 HOURS!!! MOUAH HA AHAHAHA HA (insert evil laughter here. Lol) Enjoy the time voids that this game creates! It's great and fun! TTYL!
Was a great app until.....
Racing penguin was a great app overall, you could play with friends or try to beat your own high score. It was fun, thrilling and you got a good feeling every time you beat someone. You could change penguins but for real money which was why this app got -1 star. The penguins were ridiculously expensive, although you could end up earning a five to ten dollar gift card to use. All was well with the game until I went on it one day, the app took a long time to load and when I got into the app I immediately went to multi-player to update my games. The games updated half way and the app kicked me out, I figured it was a glitch so I opened it again and it kicked me out. I restarted my phone, deleted the app then downloaded it again, and even looked for an update... but there was nothing. I do not recommend this app anymore, and if they fix the glitch and please please fix the glitch!!! Then I would recommend it. But for the time being don't download it, it's a waste of space that you can't even use.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Top Free Games
- 149.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Top Free Games
- In-App Purchases
- Super Penguin $11.99
- Weekly VIP subscription $7.99
- 3 Super Fishes $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.