Welcome aboard the real-time flight tracking app with one of the best and most accurate coverage worldwide. Download the app for free and know the exact current position of every plane in the sky in real-time!
Why is RadarBox the best and most accurate?
Most airplanes today are equipped with ADS-B transponders (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast radio transmitter-responders) that transmit their position - latitude, longitude, altitude - speed and the aircraft unique identifier. AirNav Systems designs, produces and distributes ADS-B radio receivers. We maintain a network of more than 9.000 receivers (and counting) all over the world. With a team of aviation technology experts working in the constant optimization of the platform signal processing capabilities AirNav RadarBox is the best and most accurate flight tracker available.
- Get individual live flight information and see an airplane photo of any aircraft that is in the sky.
- Check flight details like aircraft make and model, route, altitude, position and speed. Even specific photos for each aircraft, courtesy from aircraft spotters from all over the world!
- See the last 7 days of flight information and watch replays of past flights.
- Know all arrival and departure flights of any airport and it's status: if it's delayed, still in flight, in taxi and any status information provided by the airplane squawk code.
- Search flights through flight number, company, airport, altitude and speed.
- Multi-source data: we get data from ADS-B, ASDI (US radar based flight information), Oceanic, Multilateration, Satellite and Estimated and cross-reference several data points to give you the most accurate information that technology can provide.
Same feature set as Free plan, plus:
- Ad-free experience. If you subscribe a premium plan you won't see or hear any ads.
- Continuous real-time flight tracking. No map timeouts after ten minutes.
- Listen in on 1 hour of radio transmission chatter from any control tower.
- Full flight details. Get the full flight speed and altitude graph.
- Get Terrain, Satellite and Hybrid map layers.
- See the last 30 days of information and watch replays of past flights.
- Get priority support.
Same feature set as Spotter plan, plus:
- Listen to radio transmission chatter from any control tower. Unlimited.
- Get Terrain, Satellite, Hybrid and SkyVector map layers.
- Add a weather layer to the map to know current weather conditions everywhere.
- Remove distracting information in Fullscreen Mode.
- Advanced filtering. See only what you want.
- Download raw data (limited to 10 downloads per month).
Same feature set as Pilot plan, plus:
- See 365 days of information and watch replays of past flights.
- Add flights to a list and track your fleet.
- Airport view: know all flights arriving or departing from an airport as well as other status information about each airport such as weather and visibility conditions.
- Download raw data (limited to 100 downloads per month).
- Subscribe to a premium plan on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Have a safe flight, you are cleared for take-off!
Make a blip in our radar or throw us your paper airplane:
New Features and updates on this version:
Airline Page - New airline/company page with fleet photos and more.
Bookmarks Page redesign - Bookmarks are now separated by type and display more useful information.
New Station Card on Map - New station card on map, similar to the airport card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ever wonder where that plane overhead is going?
This is a great little program if you have ever wondered where all those planes overhead were going. It tracks every plane and allows you to zoom in for local display. When I first used it, I was amazed. It visually showed an airplane was north west of me, traveling east. I looked up and, sure enough in about a minute, there was the plane. Fascinating.
simple for amateur users
the app has been designed to make it extremely simple for even amateur users like me to instantly track flight that I want to without having to go through any complicated procedure or protocol before I can retrieve the information.
Developer Response ,
Yup, we like to keep it simple. Your review is also simply the best!
real time experience
I get a real-time experience of the entire journey of the flight while using the app and it helps me experience the entire route that the flight takes by simulating it with instantaneous data and pictures.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for that review! Your feedback is our jet fuel!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirNav Systems LLC
- 59.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AirNav Systems LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Spotter (monthly) $2.49
- Pilot (monthly) $7.99
- Spotter (yearly) $24.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.