Radiant One is a collection of exciting interactive adventure stories.
● Gorgeous visuals, striking characters
● You make choices that matter
● An awesome plot
● Free updates: new stories and episodes
* Apple Editor's Choice, Game of the Day
* "Highly recommended" - IGN
* 82/100 - Metacritic
* 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
* 4.5/5 - TouchArcade
* 8/10 - Eurogamer
The Fntastic team sincerely hope that you like the new Radiant One! We are working very hard to perfecting it, so If you run into any issues while playing or you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- Gold Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for unlimited tickets, allowing you to play as many stories as you like during your subscription period.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available stories for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly package.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
Dear users! We've listened to your feedback and decided to roll back to the previous version of the game. We're now working really hard to create new stories for you. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Great “experience” more so than a game.
Updated: The devs appear to have worked out the issue so I have updated my score back to original 4 stars. As a buyer of the original game, the below is true about the first story that is now for free for everyone. I was initially irritated after the last update as it broke the game for me. The second episode now works properly so I will be playing through that shortly. I don’t expect it to be very long either but if the below review is any indication of the quality then it should be good.
Original review of the first episode: So the game is short. Period. No shying away from that fact.
With that said, unlike a lot of other players I found some solid meaning of relationship and fear relating to day to day life here.
The idea of being so wrapped up with life that you forget family and meaningful relationships really resonated with me as up until recently, I was a lot like the main character (minus the supernatural dream business).
If you can get past the short length and linear story which is the reason for the 4 stars and not 5, this game is great. Awesome graphics with a really great style in both the visuals and soundtrack.
I really enjoyed this story and what the devs were looking to portray. Really hit home with me and gave me a feeling of joy for the people that I have lost in my life recently and for those that I have let slip into the ether. Great experience more so than a game.
Developer Response ,
there was another mistake not allowing to get for free for those who bought later on December 1. We fixed it in the latest update 1.3.2
Great Game, Awful Business Model
I really enjoyed the 20 minutes I was able to play this game. The art is great, the world is engaging, the gameplay is decent, and the dialogue is...ok. The thing is, you need to purchase “tickets” to be able to play, which are expensive and you need to do this every time you die, otherwise you get locked out for an hour before getting a single ticket after watching an ad. You will then immediately die and be right back where you were, not playing. I have never seen such an absurd model in any other game in my last decade of games. If each story were individually priced similar to Life is Strange, with bonus items or content available through micro transactions this would be a 4.5 star game easy. I understand games are expensive to make, and I gladly purchase micro transactions in games where you get additional value for your money such as ES:Blades, but when your business model directly discourages actually playing the game, I’m simply going to do that; not play. As others have mentioned, even if you get the $3.99/month subscription for unlimited tickets, you still need to purchase more expensive items to be able to actually make decisions and progress, again directly discouraging actually playing the game. I had very high hopes for this game, and for a gleaming moment it realized them, before slapping their anti-player business model in my face.
Neat idea...but really better off skipping
The first adventure is really really good if I were rating it off if just that it would be a four or five but the second adventure you lose a bit of immersion in the puzzles by essentially being handed a ‘skip puzzle’ button for puzzles that are probably the most enjoyable part. After the first time you then are asked to buy them. In the second adventure also you are allowed a companion at the beginning but then have to pay to keep them. The third adventure takes any illusion of choice away from you, you can either pay the in game currency for a logical decision or do increasingly stupid things offered for free. The fourth story follows this premise and this is as far as I go it feels like a cheap money grab every decision you make.
That being said the graphics are lovely and the sound effects aren’t half bad.
In as far as the plots go the first has a relatable protagonist struggling with something we all do. The second is a bit more niche but still overall good. The third honestly I think I hated possibly because this is where they lost the illusion of choice but I also found the protagonist rather annoying (you’d be better off skipping the third one entirely). I have not yet finished the fourth but as it stands it’s set up to follow the third.
The controls are a bit clunky but workable.
- FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, OOO
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018-2019 FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GOLD MEMBERSHIP $3.99
- OFFER 5 TICKETS AND 30 GEMS $2.99
- MEDIUM PACK OF GEMS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.