Rafter Help is the easiest way to calculate rafter length and associated values when building!
Quickly find roof pitch, rafter lengths and ridge height for gable roofs, based on room and ridge width.
Or calculate length values with more control from the Advanced tab.
- Accurately solve rafter equations
- Enter pitch steepness in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds (DMS) or rise/run (e.g. 8/12)
- Enter lengths in mm, cm, inches or feet
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
- New Advanced tab for more detailed calculations
- Improved rise/run angle input handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money there is much better calculators for free on the internet. I assumed it woiuld give me rafter calculations for any type roof I wanted to build, not gonna happen. Specifically hip roof rafters mating 2 different pitches. I also had to figure out format to enter data with onscreen keyboard very annoying. It did function for what it is very limited.
Bought to check personal calculations on a roof design for a shed I was building....waste of time and money. Dimensioning to the center of the ridge beam when the ridge beam size isn’t defined is useless....
Total waste of time and money.
It doesn't solve anything at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.