How amazing would it be if you could combine the available storage of each account into a single account with that large storage? You then would be able to upload large files, files that do not fit in the available storage of each account...
SmartCloud service: Combine your connected cloud accounts into a single account.
The Rainbow app can be used to :
- Connect to multi-accounts from the same cloud service
- Sync two folders, even if they are located in different accounts
- Backup on account to another.
- Copy one account to a folder in another account
- Share files with a single link from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, MediaFire, OneDrive and SugarSync and for up to 11 days!!
- Search for a file in all linked cloud accounts
- Transfer files / folders from one account to a folder in another account or from one folder to another folder in the same account
- Amazing graphics and UX. Drag & Drop feature
Rainbow supports the following twelve cloud services:
- Google Drive
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- OneDrive for business
- Sugar Sync
Furthermore, with the Rainbow app you can:
- Passcode protect your data
- Create and edit text files (simple text editor)
- Use the camera or the photo library to take pictures
- Use the camera or the video library to record video
- Create folders
- Rename files
- Copy and delete folders
- Share files over the Bluetooth device
- Email files
- Download files from the Internet and save me locally or on the cloud
- Copy an account to a folder in any account
- Compatible with iOS 13
- Update the UI for the dark theme
- Update the code for Onedrive for Business (you may need to remove and add again your Onedrive for Business account(s))
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rough around the edges but functional
This app is ugly. It is not pleasing to use BUT should be commended for the engineering and operations it performs. I can move, delete, and copy data between all of the services I use and because of that I don't even worry about getting all the other official apps. Get this person a UI designer.
That said, I did have issues signing into my Box account (took me to the App Store and then did nothing after I hit log in) but other accounts worked fine.
Great cloud manager
I love the app easy to use once you know everything Is at easy file transferring between cloud services must have app if you have multiple cloud services
Had a problem with Dropbox but thanks to the quick response and yes the update fixed the problem.
I do wish I could hide the other cloud services that I dnt use and keep the ones that I use when I open the app
Developer Response ,
thank you for the rating. Currently you can change the order by dragging them. But, this is indeed a nice feature. Could you please sends an email so that we can further discuss this feature? Thank you
My High Hopes Are dashed
I had high hopes when I read the description. See all cloud storage files in one app, transfer files from one cloud to another on my iPhone. Boo hiss. First of all, you can only have one account per cloud so if you have more than one Dropbox account, forget it. Then the app says to register for a free rainbow account. Sure, registration is free but doing anything with it costs. Essentially you’re just giving them a free mailing list by registering.
Disappointment. Delete and keep searching
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 43.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2019 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Enable simultaneous transferring of files from multi accounts $1.99
- 1 month subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.