„THIS IS HOW YOU PRACTICE CHORD PROGRESSIONS!“
** Random Progressions is a standalone subpart of our app ‚Improvisation Trainer‘. Feel free to try the features of Random Progressions using the free version of Improvisation Trainer. **
Practice your voice or instrument skills with CHORD PROGRESSIONS RANDOMLY CHOSEN from your settings, with a great music-playback engine
and incredible possibilities to create UNIQUE EXERCISES.
for example: show and play me random progressions of type II-V-I
or: show and loop II-V progressions, but only in the keys C and F
or: show and loop a II-V-I progression, alternating the V chord randomly between chord types „7(b9)“, „7(#9)“, „7(#9,b13)“
or: show and play random I-IV-V-I progressions, and transpose them up after 2 repeats
or: show and play I-bII progressions in a 3-bar phrase
RANDOM PROGRESSIONS is a great practicing companion for both beginners and professionals in music out of every music field.
RANDOM PROGRESSIONS is a indispensable tool for music teachers and provides an ultimate platform for practicing harmonic and melodic instruments.
Just get started with one of our presets to give you an idea about the endless possibilities the app can do!
• practice improvising on your favorite chord progressions
• progressions get randomly chosen according to your settings
• set the chord duration for each chord (i.e., 2 bars)
• set a loop to create perfect practicing exercises for you
• DIFFERENT TIME SIGNATURES
• tell the app in which meter you want the progressions to appear (3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 7/8, …)
• 3 MODES
• DIATONIC MODE: chord progressions only within a specified key
• CHROMATIC MODE: chord progressions on all bass notes of the chromatic scale
• CUSTOM MODE: progressions only on personally specified root notes (i.e., C and F)
DIFFERENT PLAYBACK STYLES
• choose from a variety of different playback styles: Rock, Pop, Swing, Bossa-Nova, Disco, Country and many more
• choose your individual playback tempo
SAVE AND SHARE YOUR SETTINGS
• you can save all your custom settings to get started quickly
• you can easily share the settings with friends, students or other people using e-mail
• with the included mixer, you can decide to only hear chords, bass, or drums and create your unique mix!
* updates for iOS 13
* adds a new option to the global preferences, where unusual chords in real life can be automatically translated
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t create your own progressions, you’re limited to the options it gives you. The chords are only played on piano or organ, no guitar. Several bugs, or just problems with the interface
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Tschuggnall
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AppicDesign
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.