RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. You can use RapidClick for fast clicking in games, to save your hands from repetitive clicking, and to automate simple tasks.
How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 50 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- Floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback so you know the clicks are happening
Nick Moore, the developer of RapidClick, says: "When I first created this app 10 years ago, it was hard to find any auto clickers at all on the Mac. My goal for RapidClick was to make something that did this one simple job reliably and without complication. I am proud that the app still hits that goal, and has been a trusted tool for thousands of users for a decade. The latest version is bang up to date for Apple Silicon Macs, yet it retains its classic original design."
- Fix crash when stopping clicking using a hotkey.
- RapidClick is now a Universal app for both Intel and M1 Macs.
- Faster clicking, up to 50 clicks per second.
- When slow clicking, it now shows minutes and seconds instead of "per minute / per hour".
- Added a countdown when slow clicking.
- Added a welcome interface guiding the user to enable Accessibility permission.
- Fixed crash at launch when there is no Accessibility permission.
And finally, March 2021 saw RapidClick passing 10 years on the Mac App Store. Thank you to all of you who have bought this little app over the years. I hope it continues to provide good service. If you like this update, please consider adding or updating your rating or review on the store. You can get in touch with me via email@example.com. -Nick
Ratings and Reviews
I use this for gaming
This app does exactly what it says it does first off. It is rather simple eand very easy to use. Used this for a very particular game and it the benefit of not having to click constantly made it super nice. However I want to use it now where it double clicks every 10-20 seconds. I noticed that this does not provide that option. Im sure that most of us who use this as a game option, would love to have this added. If we could have that integrated into this app I would love to give you the full 5 stars. Please consider this. Thanks!
Great app, solid customer service
The app works exactly like its supposed to, or at least it did. I updated to OSx Mojave and it will no longer open. it was a great app and i would like to see it made available in mojave.
Thanks Rapidclick. The developer got back to me after I posted the above comment with a 4 star rating. fact is that the app is availbe in mojave but I had to enable it to work on my computer. Sorry for blaming you guys and thanks for taking the time to figure out how to help. If anyone else has the same problem then follow these steps they gave me: Go to System preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy → Accessibility; 2) Click the Lock icon in bottom left to enable changes; 3) Enable RapidClick in the list. Worked like a charm for me.
Great app, needs 1 feature to be perfect!
RapidClick is awesome. I use it to nearly every single day to keep an app active that I use for work. If it had 1 more feature, it would absolutely perfect for my needs: a timer to shut off the click function. I often need RapidClick to run for a specific amount of time, e.g., after X minutes or hours. Please add this!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicholas Moore
- 1.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pilotmoon Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.