In seconds, raven scans your valuable printed memories, colorize them and you can add different template and filter combinations to your new digital photos.
Share your old memories with your friends or save it on your phone easily.
Raven turns your phone’s camera to a photo scanner that is the easiest way to meet old photos to new digital forms.
Your printed photos don't have to be old and out of sight in albums. Raven offers very easy features to scan them.
- Take your printed picture photo and Raven scans it with its AI based technology in seconds.
- Edges are auto detected and edits the picture’s perspective automatically.
- If you want to change some edges and details manually, use smart rectangle tool and arrange the coordinates precisely.
STYLISH FILTERS AND TEMPLATES
Raven brings some simple and elegant filters to your unforgettable memories after the scanning process.
Filters effect the picture with a unique presentation and also Raven’s built-in templates turn the picture various covered versions.
- 8 filters to create desired feeling.
- 5 templates to present your style.
- Add to the templated picture what their names, date, location and unforgettable stories.
SAVE AND SHARE OLD MOMENTS
Everyone is accustomed to sharing photos taken recently. Do you want to save and share digital forms of your or family printed photos? It sound like the real #tbt.
- Save your photos in high resolution on your phone gallery or export to the cloud.
- Easily share with your social accounts and surprise your friends with your scattered child
Colorize B&W photos with AI.
Get unique filters and templates.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
We like to hear your feedback and ideas. If you have any comment and suggestion about Raven, do not hesitate to share with us. rayinformatics.com/contact
Learn more about Raven and our other apps at: rayinformatics.com
- New filters added
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a joke
The app hangs when cropping and at other steps. It also leaves a water mark on the photos you let it process. And you are always confronted with ads urging you to buy the pro version. Not worth the memory on my phone.
It has potential but it’s a little pricey
I’d like to see a rework to the colorization AI. Also for the price I paid for premium it lacks extra features. I hope to see some fixes and updates soon.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. You can always contact us via rayinformatic.com/contact, and tell us how we can improve the app.
Not Worth Free
Free version offers little more than iPhone’s native photo editing tools. Unless you want to pay the required high purchase price it’s not worth anything! Not/bait and-switch but why waste our time with anything but the expensive version?
- Ahmet Serdar Karadeniz
- 157.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018 Ahmet Serdar Karadeniz. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Raven Pro Lifetime $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.