A convenient application for reading books in foreign languages and
learning new words and phrases. Just touch an unknown word or a phrase,
get its translation and add a card to learn it later.
- support of popular formats like epub, rtf, fb2 and txt
- a huge amount of free classic books in most common languages
- support of archives in zip, gz, rar, bz2, tar, tgz and tbz formats
- flexible settings
- intuitive control over the sets of words
- pronunciation support for words and phrases in foreign languages
- knowledge tests for each set of words
- export/import cards into csv format
- translate your own phrases and add them to the words sets
- edit translations when needed
- support over 50 off-line dictionaries (in professional version)
- support of 40 languages (Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu)
- synchronization between all iOS devices via iCloud
- support of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- iOS 12 support
-fix founded bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The app that you keep coming back to is the best app to learn from. I had already bought "tons" of apps, but does it all effectively for a basement price. Reading, understanding, listening, then speaking, yields progress. Add words to your vocabulary bank as you read and enjoy the story. It's addictive and it works. 😌
Thank you for supporting persian language and many other languages. You are the best❤️🙏🏼❤️
Great app with bugs
I love using this app to learn French and Spanish.
But. Once I select a target language in the app (French in this case), I cannot later change it to Spanish. The mechanism to do so is there, but it doesn't work. I reported this to the developer but received no response.
Additionally, once French is selected, every book uses French. I cannot manually set any other book to another language. I can, with a lot more effort and taps, get to the Spanish definition for a word, but it's far more cumbersome than it has to be. Also reported to the developer.
Otherwise, it's a great app to use.
- Anton Ivanov
- 27.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anton Ivanov
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from starter to professional version $4.99
- Upgrade from Starter to Advanced version $2.99
- Upgrade from advanced to professional version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.