● Reader+ can scan books with rear camera of your device instantly, so you can enjoy your own paper books in iPad or iPhone.
● and support the following file formats.
- pdf, epub, txt
- zip, rar, cbz, cbr
● You can add following items
- Book (for scan)
- Shelf (folder)
- FTP Server
- GoogleDrive, Dropbox
● Support bookmark and word search feature.
● You can edit ( modify, delete, move, copy, paste ) items at anytime.
● Support TTS (Text To Speech) feature with simple gesture.
● Support page curl animation and slide animation.
● Including night mode, support various background images.
● For epub and txt file, support various font family and you can change margin, line height, font size.
● Reader+ can post page to Twitter/Facebook/SMS.
● Reader+ can export book to other apps or devices.
● You can perform following operations for scanned results instantly.
- Change margin/move/rotate/scale
- Skew correction
- Color correction
- Save or Remove pages
● Support FaceID enabled devices
● Support File App
● Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
between paragraph and paragraph you need a pause, it is important that pause.
For comic books there is noting better.
PDFs, CBZ, CBR displays like very first iBooks app with nice page flip animation.
What I miss is only more visibility on page controls.
Hard to see white cross on white page.
From cosmetic - Such great app deserves nicer app icon;-)
Why don't links to notes and footers work?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.