● Reader+ can scan books with rear camera of your device instantly, so you can enjoy your own paper books in iPad or iPhone.
● and support the following file formats.
- pdf, epub, txt
- zip, rar, cbz, cbr
● You can add following items
- Book (for scan)
- Shelf (folder)
- FTP Server
- GoogleDrive, Dropbox
● Support bookmark and word search feature.
● You can edit ( modify, delete, move, copy, paste ) items at anytime.
● Support TTS (Text To Speech) feature with simple gesture.
● Support page curl animation and slide animation.
● Including night mode, support various background images.
● For epub and txt file, support various font family and you can change margin, line height, font size.
● Reader+ can post page to Twitter/Facebook/SMS.
● Reader+ can export book to other apps or devices.
● You can perform following operations for scanned results instantly.
- Change margin/move/rotate/scale
- Skew correction
- Color correction
- Save or Remove pages
● Support FaceID enabled devices
● Support File App
● Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why don't links to notes and footers work?
For comic books there is noting better.
PDFs, CBZ, CBR displays like very first iBooks app with nice page flip animation.
What I miss is only more visibility on page controls.
Hard to see white cross on white page.
From cosmetic - Such great app deserves nicer app icon;-)
between paragraph and paragraph you need a pause, it is important that pause.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.