Save and highlight readable web pages or Word/RTF/TEXT documents like "reader view"
- highlights and comments
- offline reading with images
- search and organize your articles
- full text search and find text in articles
- online sharing with your highlights
- synchronized on all your devices with iCloud
- support for SpotLight search
- export to PDF (DropBox, Box, Drive), HTML (EverNote, Email)
- dark mode and auto-scroll
- works with Asian and bidi languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- view and save clutter-free web pages from any app (Mobile Safari, Apple News, Twitter, TweetBox, Newsify, Feedly, Word files, etc.)
Please contact me at email@example.com for comments and ideas and please write a review on the App Store, it really helps!
- Automatic iCloud synchronization using CloudKit
- (thanks David) ReaderView is now available in many other native iOS apps (Apple News, FlipBoard, Google News, NYT, Washington Post, etc.)
- Option to view Word (DOC/DOCX), RTF and TXT files from other apps (such as the Files app or Email attachments)
- fixed bug in "swipe to highlight" (offset from touch location)
- fixed styling in Folders list
- (thanks David) Asks to confirm upon deleting an article or folder
- (thanks Aharon) Sharing links of highlighted articles now uses iCloud public databases instead of appblit.com servers
Ratings and Reviews
Better than ad blocking
More than just cleaning out the clutter.
This app allows you to spec’ formatting as well.
I love this app. Five stars if we could sync saved stories across devices
Developer Response ,
Now the app has iCloud synchronization, full text search and dark mode support!
Great app for streamlining and reformatting text in an easy to read way (especially when safari fails). It would be better if there was a way to search the text, and to be able to return to page location when you leave safari for a while and the reader exits.
Rare find - great features
This seems to be a rare find. Allows me to republish an article in good reader view with a unique URL that i can share online. Neatly built app does a fine job of allowing you to save copies of your articles & allows saving in PDF format as well.
Wish more people would discover this app & the developer keeps improving the app.
- AppBlit LLC
- 10.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2019 AppBlit LLC all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.