Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update: search filters aren’t the same as the website.
The best thing about realestate vs trademe is the ability to search within a larger group pf filters, for example choosing land size: eg 500sqm of land.
The app however doesn’t offer as many filters as the website, not by a long shot. Also it simply feels very old. The Trademe app is much stronger. A pity as I prefer realestate’s website.
Please fix it
App crashes when add specifications "property type"
3 feature requests
Nice app, not sure why it's rates 2 stars (also good for people thinking of moving to NZ / AU, not just current residents)
I have 5 requests though (do at least 3 and I'll update to 5 stars):
1) land listings (lots and farm land)
2) (easy) add currency symbol to clarify NZD (just a dollar sign doesn't tell outsiders much)
3) (easy) preload next image when scrolling through photos
4) zoom on map only on double click (users are used to double, but you guys zoom on a single click)
5) (super easy) turn off 4th direction rotation (i.e., don't rotate upside down). This allows a user to lay sideways and hold their phone upside down while viewing photos in landscape mode)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.