Scan, track and organize your business receipts and invoices on the go with Receipt Bank. Bookkeeping has never been easier. The business expense tracker for the self employed freelancer or small business owner, Receipt Bank stores and organizes your receipts as well as integrates with your favorite accounting app. Receipt Bank gives you your time back to focus on growing your company. Scan and go, because you didn’t go into business to do paperwork.
Receipt Tracking Features:
* Receipt scanner: Snap your receipt and scan it onto your mobile, forward via email, or upload through the web. Receipts are now saved without a hassle to a secure cloud.
* Bookkeeping for the digital age: Expense reporting and tracking is now safer and easier anywhere you go. We organize your business expense information and securely store your paperwork online, so you can throw those receipts away and stay compliant.
* Small business accounting: Integrate with your accounting software including Xero and QuickBooks Online, and save time by automating your bookkeeping and tracking your budget on the go.
Receipt Bank’s expense tracker is trusted and highly rated by over 300,000 fast-growing businesses worldwide.
Self employed workers and small business owners often don’t have time for accounting. Manage expenses, accounting and bookkeeping from your phone with Receipt Bank.
TRY RECEIPT BANK FREE (14-day trial)
Track Receipts for every expense:
* Accounting without data entry - just scan your receipt with our app and you're done.
* On a business trip abroad? We automatically convert transactions to your chosen currency.
* Manage invoices and capture additional notes when adding a receipt for better budgeting.
Bills tracker with 100% secure storage:
* Receipt images and data are stored securely in the cloud.
* Bookkeeper with unlimited digital storage.
* Receipt organizer with easy budgeting and expense access whenever you need them - on your phone or the web.
Receipt Bank integrates with:
* QuickBooks Online
* QuickBooks Desktop
* Sage Accounting
* Accounting Technology Innovation Award Winner 2018 - CPA Practice Advisor
* Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2018
* Deloitte Fast 50 2018
* 5* from Intuit users
This update includes additional bug fixes from the original release.
The previous update included:
Using Receipt Bank is now even easier for Businesses that are not using an accounting software.
This latest release allows you to easily identify which items still require your attention. Items can be marked as “Ready”, or left as “Not Ready” to indicate that they still need your attention. These statuses can be seen on the item in the web application (where Ready items are grouped and easier than ever to download!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app ever!
If you like the idea of less time on data entry then by all means download this app. It is saving my firm so much time. I am looking at doubling my practice this year.
Developer Response ,
Fantastic news!! We hate data entry too - so glad it's been so useful for you!
I like Receipt Bank overall but there was a strange bug when changing my pw on an Apple 8+. I could put in the pw but the keyboard perfectly covers the “Save and Login” button. There’s no way to lower the keyboard so I was stuck (I just realized I could have rotated the phone - don’t know if that would have worked). In any case, its a UI bug that should be fixed. Otherwise, its a great program.
Bug in program and slow support: Have to find an alternate receipt recorder
We have been using the software for quite some time. Recently we noticed that when we pick Client A, the software records Client C instead. It is either a bug in the software or something in the database has gone corrupt.
It has been a week and we don’t have a solution yet. We are paying a lot on a monthly basis, we are looking to use our own in-house resource to record the receipts in QuickBooks instead.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that! Good news - it's been fixed! (You can manually download the update now by going to App Store - Updates and pull to refresh to see the latest). Automatic updates are being gradually rolled out by Apple this week.
- Receipt Bank Limited
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Receipt Bank Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Business (Annual) $129.99
- Business (Monthly) $12.99
- Business Plus (Annual) $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.