Webby Award Winner 2019 - Best Entertainment App
Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: The Wall Street Journal, Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
A bit of that newness for all for all of you:
- Now when you finish a show in your watch next section it won't disappear immediately, but inform you of the next episode date and then clear when you pull to refresh or on your next session
- We've made roulette easier to access from the discover screen and you no longer have to shake your device to spin for a new bit of randomness
- Fixed some UI bugs that came along with dark mode and the release of iOS 13
- Lastly, migrated to our new API for improved performance and to take advantage of some new features coming soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now My Only Watchlist!
This app has a great UI and makes browsing/adding movies easy. The information has always been accurate and up-to-date so far. Most of all, I love that I can have just one watchlist for all of my services! It’s now the only one that I use, and I’ve searched everywhere for a replacement.
There are a couple features that I’d really like to see, though. One is to be able to organize the watchlist with drag-and-drop and filter the watchlist by genre. Another feature I’d really like is to be able to view and browse through the “collections” easier. Movies are tagged with sub-categories and you can browse them through movies tagged in the collection, but it would be nice to see all the sub-categories/collections laid out to choose from.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! So glad you're digging Reelgood. We'll look into that drag & drop and you can always browse a trending list of those collections on the bottom of the discover screen. Hope that helps a bit!
I had originally thought when the app crashed I had lost all of the shows I'd added in. What had actually happened was that it had logged me out. After attempting to start over I was prompted to login and all of the shows were there. All good there.
The app can get bogged down when using it for too long. I'm on an iPhone X and after clicking back and forth on shows, switching back and forth from other apps, the clicks become less responsive. I've not had another crash yet, but I've also not used it for three hours straight.
Original:App crashed and deleted all of the tracked shows I spent three hours manually adding to it. What a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! So sorry you're having trouble but the good news is we think we've found your account (based on the name you've posted with here) and all your tracked shows, seen movies, and want to see data is in there. If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can get you access to it again.
Way better than other similar apps
I’d been using JustWatch for a long time and was completely unhappy with how often the app crashed, and how it was not very user friendly. Did some googling and found ReelGood and I’m so happy I did. It’s clean, snappy, and shows movies that you actually want to see instead of just whatever crap is new. I put in my watchlist(about 400 movies I want to see) and it gives me recommendations based on that which is great. I love the roulette feature, as well as being able to see if something on my watchlist is on a free service I don’t use. I’ve already recommended this app to several friends.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.