***Featured in over 100 countries in "New Games We Love"!***
Fight the sickness!
In Remedy Rush, it’s you vs. the germs in this revitalizing adventure game of curious remedies. After coming down with a pesky sickness, you’ll delve deep into the body and navigate through an endless maze of cells while utilizing a variety of unconventional remedies to ward of the germs. Each with game-changing side effects, the experimental remedies such as sushi, a tennis ball, and a teddy bear, act as a key defense to fight the germs lurking in the body. The more days your remedy survives, the longer you fend off the sickness!
Collect health bursts to kill germs and destroy toxins that live in the body to create new pathways for your remedy to explore. Leaving a burst in their wake, toxins can destroy germs, but also kill your remedy if you’re not careful. The longer your remedy stays alive, the more dangerous the sickness becomes, getting progressively intensified as the days go on.
Remedy Rush is chaotic, dynamic, and unpredictably alive, challenging you to vary up your gameplay style and make important decisions to best utilize your remedy and combat the germs. The simple mechanics paired with the unpredictably organic nature of the human body, and funky, handcrafted pop-art, aligns to create a tension-filled battle of the germs.
• Over 30 different remedies, each with its own game-altering side effect
• Supports many different playing styles: use slower, logical thought, or rush through haphazardly
• Procedurally generated, and increasingly complicated gameplay
• Prize system, which encourages players to keep coming back for more, in hopes they'll unlock the newest treatments
• Continuously updated challenges
• Accessible yet challenging gameplay
• Custom-composed soundtrack and hand-crafted art
Valentine's Day Update!
• A fresh sticker pack loaded with high-res stickers of every remedy in the game.
• Four brand new remedies and side effects, crafted specifically for Valentine's day!
Fixes & Changes:
• Increased combo timer by another second. I think it's more fun when you can get higher scores because of good combos!
• A couple visual tweaks
Roses are red
Candles have flame
Be my Valentine
By playing my game!
Ratings and Reviews
I love the fast pace. It keeps me wanting to play more.
My soul's playground
I consider Remedy Rush my soul's playground. Imagine you always had a room to go to in your mind that took you away from life and got you immediately engrossed in a certain riveting task that was both fun, challenging and mind bendingly skill building? What a nice escape! Remedy Rush is that escape: a nail-biting adventure through "the forever" that is the body of a sick patient. You're cruising through as various ridiculous remedies, while scoring as many points as you can by causing chain reactions of toxin explosions, bursting through cells and illuminating germs with health blasts. Days go by in a flash. Both in the game and in your life. Time dissolves when you're hangin' out in your hidden room of adventure. Your soul's playground. Your REMEDY RUSH. It's free!
⚠️Warning⚠️ : If you play on the train, you could miss your stop!
Good concept, but horrible instructions
I like the concept of the game, but there are no real instructions. There's a tutorial mode, BUT it doesn't explain everything to you. It basically just makes you play, says to go through the maze, and that's it. So you don't know what objects to hit, which ones to avoid, etc. So I couldn't figure out why I kept exploding and having to start over. Again and again and again. The game would be fun if the tutorial was more helpful and extensive and if all the info was given to you before you start- not while you're playing the tutorial. Even better would be written directions.
- Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- 145.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fixpoint Productions Ltd., 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank $2.99
- Broccoli $0.99
- Banana $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.