Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
My laser mouse died after falling off my desk and I needed a mouse in a hurry- came to the App Store and unfortunately tried another app before this one that failed as often as it worked, like every other time. Tried this one and it is perfect- and if you buy the pro version you can even program custom hot keys which is very handy. I really like this app and even though I replaced my mouse I still use this app a lot, having a track pad is pretty handy. Nice app especially after trying the other one which was completely frustrating- this hasn’t gliched yet!
“Connection failed” issue
This app works great most of the time, however while I am using the app, I tend to lock my device in between using the app (as you would put down a TV remote when you’ve found a program to watch) rendering me unable to reconnect unless I delete the app on both devices and reinstall it. This usually is the only way to get it to work again. Manually reconnecting the devices just results in a connection failure message. This is why I haven’t bought the Pro version, to avoid complications of restoring purchases every time I have to reinstall the app just to connect again. When it is connected however, it works well. The connection problems are the only issue I’ve faced so far. Thanks for the app, it’s saved a lot of getting up and walking to the laptop to change anything on it. Oh and the iPad app not having the keypad accessible is also quite a restriction, but even on the iPad app I face this “connection failed” issue, so it’s not just my devices.
Need version prior last update
Since the upgrade and move of the switch panel and mouse to the bottom of the screen I am having more problems to move the mouse from my phone as the bottom half of the screen now has the panel and the buttons and that requires to slide my finger on the upper screen half which is quickly tiring my whole hand and arm. Also now the option to switch off is way to the right of the switch panel which makes is hard to hold the phone, slide the panel and to push the button using my left hand only.
For that reason I would like to switch to the older version with the switch panel and mouse at the top of the screen which eases up the use for me and makes the app more accessible.
- Yao Ruan
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.