If you are using your computer to watch movies or listen to music, this app is for you.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a friendly yet powerful remote control for your computer.
Control your computer from the couch, bed, or even from another room. No line of sight is required - the app uses WiFi to connect to your computer. And you can even use Apple Watch to control your computer - how cool is that?!
Setup is both quick and easy, download the helper app from my website and install it on your computer, and that's it.
The app exists since 2016 and has been downloaded more than 2 million times and received very positive reviews both from users and from the press. It's actively maintained and receives frequent updates with new and exciting features.
- Control media playback in popular apps and websites
- Use your device like computer keyboard and mouse
- See your computer screen on your device [PREMIUM]
- Control AirPlay output (audio/video) [Mac only] [PREMIUM]
- Launch and quit apps [PREMIUM]
- Execute system actions like Sleep, Turn Display Off, and many more [PREMIUM]
- Open websites
- Schedule and use Siri to execute actions [PREMIUM]
- Create custom keypads to control apps and websites [PREMIUM]
- Add custom actions using scripting languages (AppleScript for Mac/Powershell for Windows) [PREMIUM]
- High customization of the app & widget interface [PREMIUM]
- History of connected devices for quicker re-connection [PREMIUM]
- Wake On LAN
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription for 1 year, with 7 days of free trial
• Subscription for 1 month, with 3 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.cherpake.com/terms
* [FIX] Reconnecting
* [FIX] Crashes when live view is enabled
* [FIX] Better indication that app is showing favorite apps
* [FIX] Saving live view screenshot to Photos
* [FIX] Minor UI issues
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good - quick response
I have to admit, I’m on a tight budget having to cut costs so I really can’t fork out the $10 right now, but I gotta say, even the free version is very useful. My son is learning how to stream and our computers are next to each other. Sometimes, I’m in another part of the house and he texts me that I left the volume on my Mac turned on which chimes when I get notifications which bother him on his streaming. Now, I don’t have to walk all the way over there and I can simply launch the app and hit mute. Works well and does have some other cool features in the free version. When I’m off of financial lockdown, I’ll get the full app. The developer is very quick to respond which is always important. I was using Remote Pac - another fantastic app - and asked about the mute capability and he quickly responded with this app. I really do like the ability of the other app. I just wish it could mute the sound from that app, but all is good. This works great and I’m happy. Thank you!!!
By the way, it’s always good to read everything when getting an app. Some devs are upfront about extra costs and some try to get sneaky about it. When they put it all in the descriptions, there’s no arguing with it. Hope all goes well, Thank you and Take Care.
iPhone/Apple Watch user
I love the concept and a lot of time, effort, and actual thought was put into it, the delivery however it is lack luster. The mouse lags a bit and even cranked as fast as it can go is slow but is still usable. On the Apple Watch it’s surprising good but getting the prompt of what mouse type you want every time gets annoying. By far the worst thing about this app on iPhone and the Apple Watch is the dreaded scroll wheel. Unless it’s set to as slow as it goes which then it makes it not even respond at times is way too fast and needs finer input. Without a doubt the scroll wheel is completely unusable. I also find it obnoxious that I can’t control the volume without having to exit and go to a different tab it just seems inconvenient. On the watch it makes sense but even on the phone you have to go to a different tab. I would recommend also that there’s two settings one for the phone and one for the Apple Watch it doesn’t make sense that they would have the same settings of sensitivity on the two devices considering how much smaller the mouse is on the watch. This becomes even more apparent when you try to scroll because I am somebody who prefers the scroll to be inverted on my phone but on the watch it feels more natural the normal way but you can only have it set one way for both devices.
Best. App. Ever. I LOVE IT!!! Masha’Allāh 🤩
I honestly can’t remember how much I paid for this app but whatever the amount was, it was worth it Masha’Allāh!!! I use this app in conjunction with Luna display to remote access my Mac Mini from my bedroom upstairs, while my Mac stays hooked up to my work monitor in my downstairs office. Sometimes (a lot of times) Luna display doesn’t wanna play nice with my Mac, but this app bridges any gaps!! I use it to restart my Mac remotely and I have the helper app set up for automatic launch whenever automatic login occurs, so it’s saved my sanity several times in a very short time of using it. I can view my desktop in the app too when I need to! This is soooo helpful esp when my iPad isn’t displaying what I need to see on the remote screen in a given moment. Mouse, keypad, desktop view, app control, power control, super customizable gestures and settings— I can’t say enough about this amazing app. Kudos to the developer, he is my hero, THANK YOU & and bless you!!!
Idk what the going price is rn for pro, but you will not regret paying it, I promise. I’m just getting started with learning all the cool features and this app makes me really happy I have a Mac. So I can use this awesome app 😂
Developer Response ,
Thank you. Much appreciated.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022 Evgeny Cherpak
- In-App Purchases
- Remote Mouse Pro - 1 month $1.99
- Remote Mouse Pro - 12 month $6.99
- Remote Mouse Pro - forever $9.99
- Remote Mouse Pro - forever $4.99
- Remote Control Pro - Yearly $3.49
- Remote Control Pro - Monthly $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.