Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Finale on Mac / Windows.
Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Finale on Mac. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around, when you can use this great app instead!
All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Finale Pad will guide you through the simple setup process.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download helper app for Mac/Windows PC from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
• Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.cherpake.com/terms
* [FIX] Windows support
* [FIX] Update and modernize UI
* [NEW] Localizations
Ratings and Reviews
This has saved me a lot of time. The only down side is that the keys on the top row and the column to the right (starting from the sharp sign up to the top corner) sends me to the navigation section of the app. I don’t know if it’s because I’m using my iPad or not. I figure it’s a coding error.
Still, it’s a useful app for a busy music teacher.
Only baby functions that no professional would use!
To my surprise this only supports Simple Note entry, negating anyone who needs to do serious work. Simple Note entry is not something any normal or professional would use, especially since the power and speed in Finale is all the other tools, including Speedy Note entry. Seems the designers of this program knew nothing about Finale or what composers and arrangers need to do. If they actually programmed this in a more sophisticated way to use the actual tools people use in Finale, thus would be a useful program. Instead it is a toy only to be played with by novices who would not be doing anything serious.
iPad only user
Is it possible to use this app with relying on a computer?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 Evgeny Cherpak
- In-App Purchases
- Finale KeyPad - Lifetime $1.99
- Finale KeyPad - 1 year $1.99
- Finale KeyPad - 1 month $0.49
- Finale KeyPad Pro - 1 year $1.99
- Finale KeyPad Pro - 1 month $0.49
- Finale KeyPad Pro - lifetime $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.