Best remote control for your TV and streaming stick. Easy to setup and use, customizable, tailored for your needs.
Remotely control your smart TV and streaming stick using your iPhone/iPad or Mac computer.
Quickly and easily connect to your device, and control it from anywhere in your home, no direct line of sight is required.
On iOS you can add widgets with remote control keys to your home screen, and use Siri Shortcuts to control your devices.
- Turn ON and OFF the TV remotely
- Change channels and control the volume
- Mute the sound
- Other remote control functions
- Siri Shortcuts
- Home screen widgets
The app supports Smart TVs made by:
- Samsung Electronics
- LG Electronics
- Android TV by various manufactorers like Sony, Phillips, Hisense, and others
- Fire TV by Amazon
- Roku TV and Streaming Stick
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription is for 1 year, with 7 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.cherpake.com/terms
• We are not affiliated with Samsung Electronics / LG Electronics / Amazon or Google in any way.
* [FIX] Siri shortcuts for Samsung TVs
Ratings and Reviews
This app is certainly able to control your Samsung as described. The reason for 4 stars as opposed to 5 is entirely on the cosmetic end of the spectrum. Particularly if you've been an apple 'person' for the majoritty of your lifetime. Apple's native applications and general aesethetci is clean, fluid, minimalist... This app is a bit clunky. Either very bare or visually cloying. But again, what I'm comparing this app to (internally) is Apple's design aesthetic.
We recently purchased a new LG OLED Smart TV. The remote that came with the LG works fine, but can be a pain to use, especially in the dark when you’re watching a program.
This wonderful app puts those problems to rest. Its UI offers a way to operate our television with ease with clearly designated digital buttons that get the job done.
I highly recommend this app!
Wow. This remote app works great. It’s simple and straightforward to use right away but also has plenty of useful features. And, it’s for both iPhone and iPad.
I like the use of different button shapes and more colors to help segregate specific button functions. I would like to see a number of color themes on the buttons.
Well done and with excellent customer support.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Evgeny Cherpak
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (1 month) $0.99
- Pro (forever) $6.99
- Pro (1 year) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.