TVMote is the remote controller for SmartTVs, MediaCenters and STBs for your iPhone and AppleWatch.
Currently, the supported devices are:
• LG SmartTVs (2013/2014 Models)
• LG WebOS TVs models
• Samsung TVS (2012/2015 Models)
• Panasonic Viera SmartTVs
• Mediaroom STBs (for VodafonePT, MEO and other providers)
• NOS IRIS STBs
• Kodi (XBMC) media player
• Google ChromeCast
• Roku devices
The main features are:
• Channel List on TVs and STBs, allowing to set favorites and change current channel
• Multiple layouts, for improved interaction for each different scenarios
• Auto-discovery (on local network) and manual configuration of devices
• Keyboard support for Kodi and LG SmartTVs
• Siri Shortcuts for the remotes' actions
• Devices control on AppleWatch
• iOS Widget with remote
• TrackPad (iOS)
Benefits of being PRO:
• No Ads
• Configuration of more than one devices allowed
• Mix different devices' commands on the same remote
• Configuration of more than one Siri shortcut allowed
• Siri shortcuts to open the app on a specified remote
• Siri shortcuts for the favorite channels
• ChromeCast remote supports cast of local media
• Added library support for Kodi remotes
• Fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Works with Kodi 18, but...
Skip forward and back options would be great, unfortunately the only skip options present will take you to the beginning of what’s currently playing or to the next item in the playlist. With a FireTV remote, you can use the arrow buttons to skip forward/back 10s, 30s, 60s... depending on how many times you click them. Can’t find the equivalent buttons in this app unfortunately.
This app has been amazing. However, the last update broke the Siri Shortcuts. Deleting the app and resetting them up didn’t fix it.
On a side note, if you Google Siri + webOS, this app should be the first thing you see. It was way too hard to find on the web. Better marketing is needed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Do you know if it is broken only for webos? And is it for all the commands or only for the ones you had already created on the previous version? If you want you can send the feedback through the app. Cheers.
Works better than the LG app
When it comes to remote control apps it seems as though disconnections and not detecting the TV on the network are common day to day problems. For some reason the TVmote App manages to stay connected via the Notification Center widget and even Siri shortcuts have had a 100% success rate. Thanks a lot!
- Jorge Miguel
- 89.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JMiguel 2019
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.