Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
“Connection failed” issue
This app works great most of the time, however while I am using the app, I tend to lock my device in between using the app (as you would put down a TV remote when you’ve found a program to watch) rendering me unable to reconnect unless I delete the app on both devices and reinstall it. This usually is the only way to get it to work again. Manually reconnecting the devices just results in a connection failure message. This is why I haven’t bought the Pro version, to avoid complications of restoring purchases every time I have to reinstall the app just to connect again. When it is connected however, it works well. The connection problems are the only issue I’ve faced so far. Thanks for the app, it’s saved a lot of getting up and walking to the laptop to change anything on it. Oh and the iPad app not having the keypad accessible is also quite a restriction, but even on the iPad app I face this “connection failed” issue, so it’s not just my devices.
Remote Mouse is fantastic!
Remote Mouse is great and does exactly what they claimed it would. It was a quick install and I was using it within seconds of completing the installation. When I go to bed, I set my MacBook Pro at the end of my bed on a small end table, in order to watch a movie of some tv before I fall asleep. I had previously had to get up and down out of bed, in order to change the movie, adjust the volume or skip ahead to a different scene. I found Remote Mouse in the App Store and thought I’d give it a try. I LOVE it and I can literally control my whole computer just from my phone. The mouse response is quick and accurate and the features are plentiful! I would highly recommend this app if you need to control your Mac from your phone. Also, using your phone as a trackpad is a nice change, from using the featureless mousepad. I give this app 5 stars!
Works perfectly, does everything you could want it to.
Download app, download desktop app, open desktop app, boom. You’re set up. I can’t feel any latency at all and the mouse feels very fluid. There are many options to adjust things like sensitivity if you would like. The app has all kinds of functionality beyond the trackpad, too, including a keyboard, media controls, taskbar selector, function keys, etc.. I would recommend this app to anyone. It saved me from buying a wireless keyboard and mouse for use on the tv. Now, I wouldn’t recommend it for intense work or gaming, but it’s great for simple remote use. I like to use it to open games on my computer, then I use an Xbox controller to actually play them. Overall, for the functionality it promises, this app does great.
- Yao Ruan
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Wallpaper $1.99
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.