How many emergency luminaires are needed? And where do they have to be mounted? The Zumtobel RESCLITE PRO app delivers the answers and completes the planning task within seconds: After only 3 clicks and the selection of the mounting height, the app displays the maximum distance from the wall to the luminaire and between 2 luminaires.
Features of the app:
- Easy-to-use planning program for electricians and electrical planners.
- Calculates the demand for RESCLITE PRO emergency luminaires according to EN 1838 and UNI EN 50172. Desired illuminance levels selectable.
- Display of the article number of the luminaire incl. mounting accessories. Link to the datasheets on the Zumtobel homepage.
For over 60 years, the Zumtobel brand has been synonymous with innovation, unique product and service quality and superior design. The brand has always been underpinned by knowledge of lighting and a profound understanding of its effects on people. Aspiring to create the best light for people and the environment, Zumtobel provides customised solutions featuring measurable added value.
- integration of RESCLITE PROtect: a new luminaire family especially suitable for outdoor usage (suitable down to -20° thanks to battery heating) and industrial indoor applications
- new filters on the Start screen to quickly select the right luminaire depending on the type of emergency lighting (escape routes, antipanic lighting, object illumination) and the mounting height
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.