The ResidentPortal app provides a convenient way to pay rent, submit maintenance orders with photos, and communicate with your apartment community all from your mobile phone.
Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below for a list of key features).
Much of the ResidentPortal app is configurable by the property in which you live. Property settings include, but are not limited to, payment methods, payment days, full balance payment requirements, or maintenance request availability.
If you have feedback, suggestions or bugs about the app itself, please email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
ResidentPortal App Features:
• Make a One Time Payment - Easily submit a one time payment with the same trusted payment platform you have always used.
• Add/Delete Recurring Payments - Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late.
• Pay by Voice - Allows you to quickly pay rent by searching 'Pay My Rent' from Spotlight Search and linking directly to the make payment screen in the app.
• One-Tap Pay - Pay rent with a single tap right from your smartphone. The app remembers your last used payment method and knows your exact balance due.
• RentNotify - Sends push notifications to your device, reminding you to pay rent.
• Contact Property - Contact your property directly from the app. The app automatically routes your call to the appropriate after-hours number when the office closes.
• Submit Maintenance Requests - Submit a maintenance request right from the app.
• Take a Picture of the Problem - Use your smart phone's camera to take a picture of the maintenance issue without leaving the app.
• Inspections - Complete move-in, maintenance, and other inspections right from your mobile device.
• Reserve Amenities - Schedule amenities at your property.
• Touch ID Login - After initial setup, securely log in to the app by scanning your finger print.
• Face ID Login - Authenticate with your face with iPhone X+.
• 3D Touch Support - Quickly pay rent, submit a maintenance request, or view your balance by tapping and holding the app icon.
Please note: The ResidentPortal App is only for residents of properties using Entrata's ResidentPortal and ResidentPay products.
• Events now display a list of Attendees
• Improvements to payment workflows
• Updates to the UI
• Ability to Request a Renewal
• Lease info is now displayed in profile
• Fixes for known Issues
Ratings and Reviews
Good Customer Service
Happy 2021!!! Jacqui is always great in rendering an impeccable service. Well deserved promotion! I want to give a shout out to Jordan as well!!! He is always very cordial and well informative assisting me with my issue and inquiries. He is always warm, friendly and professional in dealing with tenants both in person and over the phone. Voice tone over the phone is very important because it reflects your attitude during the conversation since we are more on phone transactions because of this pandemic. He would easily pass the 24 Hr window in addressing issues given on your portal... even respond within less 30 mins. I havent finished writing this review ... he called and followed up in a heartbeat! Excellent customer service is not even just a skill, it is a gift. Either you have it or you dont.
Ever since Rachel has been the manager everything for me has been so smooth so much respect and hospitality coming from her so much understanding she’s amazing I have dealt with all of them and she is by far the best she has took in this please above and beyond what it was when I moved in 2 1/2 years ago I hope that she stays longer and I hope that she continues to get the respect she deserves. Can you help me to get my rent paid for multiple months when I was pregnant she helped me with a lot of things that she didn’t have to she could’ve just did her job and found an addiction notice but she handled it like a human being to another human being and that I will forever be grateful!
Good payment portal but clunky maintenance app
Honestly, it’s super easy to use for making payments on my rent. It saves multiple forms of payment and is free if you are using electronic checks by giving them a checking account to draft from each month. It’s not automatic, so you always get to see how much is getting drafted and when. I appreciate that because sometimes my paychecks don’t always land on the first.
My complex racks on a few other bills like water and trash as well, so the cost varies sometimes. I receive a written letter of how much those extra fees are per month, but I can’t see total amount due until the amount is actually due. Since they send me out the letter a week in advance, I wish there was a way to see that in the app as well. I just hate checking my mail or wasting paper when an electronic notification within the app seems like it would be easy.
The maintenance side of the app still feels clunky to me, so it’s a feature I don’t use much. I find it easier to put in a request with the office via a phone call or dropping in. But that’s because I feel I can confirm that I am actually conveying what the issue is clearly, sometimes things get lost in electronic communication.
Overall still feels pretty solid though. I’m glad my complex utilizes this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Entrata, Inc.
- 121.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Entrata, Inc.