The ResidentPortal app provides a convenient way to pay rent, submit maintenance orders with photos, and communicate with your apartment community all from your mobile phone.
Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below for a list of key features).
Much of the ResidentPortal app is configurable by the property in which you live. Property settings include, but are not limited to, payment methods, payment days, full balance payment requirements, or maintenance request availability.
If you have feedback, suggestions or bugs about the app itself, please email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
ResidentPortal App Features:
• Make a One Time Payment - Easily submit a one time payment with the same trusted payment platform you have always used.
• Add/Delete Recurring Payments - Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late.
• Pay by Voice - Allows you to quickly pay rent by searching 'Pay My Rent' from Spotlight Search and linking directly to the make payment screen in the app.
• One-Tap Pay - Pay rent with a single tap right from your smartphone. The app remembers your last used payment method and knows your exact balance due.
• RentNotify - Sends push notifications to your device, reminding you to pay rent.
• Contact Property - Contact your property directly from the app. The app automatically routes your call to the appropriate after-hours number when the office closes.
• Submit Maintenance Requests - Submit a maintenance request right from the app.
• Take a Picture of the Problem - Use your smart phone's camera to take a picture of the maintenance issue without leaving the app.
• Inspections - Complete move-in, maintenance, and other inspections right from your mobile device.
• Reserve Amenities - Schedule amenities at your property.
• Touch ID Login - After initial setup, securely log in to the app by scanning your finger print.
• Face ID Login - Authenticate with your face with iPhone X+.
• 3D Touch Support - Quickly pay rent, submit a maintenance request, or view your balance by tapping and holding the app icon.
Please note: The ResidentPortal App is only for residents of properties using Entrata's ResidentPortal and ResidentPay products.
• Added support for 3rd party services
• Added visual indicator for pinned announcements
• Added applicable modifications to UI for Applicant, Other Income, and Past Resident accounts
• Inspection custom text made visible, when applicable
• UI Enhancements
• Resolved known issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Impressive User Experience
I’m really impressed by how easy and beautiful this app is to navigate. It is really nice to see the itemized break down of your monthly payments — it is infinitely better than trying to figure it out on the desktop payment portal.
I also really love how you can have multiple residences on the app — I’m a student and signed a lease for a different apartment at the end of the summer, and I am able to easily toggle between my current residence and with my upcoming residence. It makes it so much easier to pay deposits and fees without having to do it in more than one place.
Good payment portal but clunky maintenance app
Honestly, it’s super easy to use for making payments on my rent. It saves multiple forms of payment and is free if you are using electronic checks by giving them a checking account to draft from each month. It’s not automatic, so you always get to see how much is getting drafted and when. I appreciate that because sometimes my paychecks don’t always land on the first.
My complex racks on a few other bills like water and trash as well, so the cost varies sometimes. I receive a written letter of how much those extra fees are per month, but I can’t see total amount due until the amount is actually due. Since they send me out the letter a week in advance, I wish there was a way to see that in the app as well. I just hate checking my mail or wasting paper when an electronic notification within the app seems like it would be easy.
The maintenance side of the app still feels clunky to me, so it’s a feature I don’t use much. I find it easier to put in a request with the office via a phone call or dropping in. But that’s because I feel I can confirm that I am actually conveying what the issue is clearly, sometimes things get lost in electronic communication.
Overall still feels pretty solid though. I’m glad my complex utilizes this app.
Good, but Maintenance Section Needs Improvement
This is a very good and easy to use app for rent payments and maintenance requests. HOWEVER, the maintenance request section needs improvement. When you select the area in your residence that needs work, the next field that shows the type of work needed should have some kind of filter applied based on the area you just selected. To elucidate, if I select “Kitchen“ so that I can have my garbage disposal fixed, I should not have to sift through options like “car wash“, “front door“, swimming pool“, and so on in the next field. Is there a swimming pool in my kitchen?! Is there a car wash in my kitchen?! I think not. These options should be filtered out so that I can go straight to the ones that are relevant to my kitchen. This seems like a very easy thing for the developers to do, but it has been this way for years.
Other than that, a good app.
Developer Response ,
Ian, thank you for the suggestion. We will pass this along to the development team for consideration in a future release. If you have additional questions or comments, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for using Resident Portal! -Entrata Support
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Entrata, Inc.
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Entrata, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.