Resprite is a pixel art editor for iPad and iPhone, a powerful 8bit image painter software and super mobile pixel studio.
Resprite provides a powerful set of pixel art editing tools, an advanced layer and timeline system, and a high-performance rendering engine, which can help you create fascinating pixel art, exquisite spritesheet, charming GIFs and wonderful game art resources.
Whether you're lying on the couch, camping in a tent, lounging at the beach, or waiting at the airport, it's easy to create. Resprite is your mobile pixel art studio.
* Pixel Canvas that supports resolutions up to 1080p
* Low energy consumption, long battery life
* Innovative and efficient palette and shading tools
* Dithering pattern support
* Flexible interface layout
* Gestures and pen control
* Blend modes and clipping mask
* Support brushes, shading tools, selection tools, color picker, paint bucket, shape tools
* Support Pixel perfect, Alpha lock, Dithering...
* Let the toolbar be anywhere you want, immediately accessible
* Support copy, paste (across sprites), horizontal and vertical flip, rotate, zoom
* Support canvas, image scaling and transformation
* Support quick outline
Flexible interface layout:
* Place the floating window as you like
* Shorten the distance between the pen and the destination
* Support day and night themes
* Support import multiple reference images
* Can zoom and minimize
Innovative color palette:
* Arrangement in free position
* Joint mechanism with the shading tool
* Indexed like mode, easy to replace the color
* Import and export of palettes
* Generate palette from the canvas
Import and share:
* Support importing and exporting GIF files, spritesheet files, and Resprite packages
* Can be exported individually or by line
* Support import and export palette files, support GPL and RPL formats
* Flexible creation through layers and timeline
* Support layer copying, merging, flattening and more
* Support Onion Skin
* Support multiple animation clips
* Support multi-level grouping
Your Resprite PREMIUM unlocks these functions:
- Exporting Limit
- Colour adjustment
- Advanced Outline
- Symmetric tool
All functions of the App will be available for you.
The Premium is shared between iPad and iPhone.
Feature request: https://github.com/fengeon/Resprite-doc/issues
Optional in-app purchases:
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- NEW: Multiple selection and operations of gallery files
- NEW: Batch export of gallery files
- NEW: App usage statistics in help window
- OP: Add the *Inside* mode for outline
- OP: Can choose the current pen color in color editor
- OP: Remove the 'export with text' feature
- OP: Bigger zoom slider responsive area for preview and reference images
- FIX: Layer property effect should be rasterized when merging layers
- FIX: Fix view flash when edit theme name on iPhone
- FIX: Auto back of eyedropper after pick color from reference image
Ratings and Reviews
Best pixel art app on the appstore
This app is great especially if you use aseprite and the premium is worth it as well if you plan on exporting anything the only problem I had was not being able to import aseprite files it’s quite annoying having to export from aseprite every time I want to edit on my ipad
Developer Response ,
Thanks for review, the .ase file IO support is coming in R17.
Really good starting point
I really like this app, and its functionality is very nice and intuitive. There are a few things I would add to make it even better: Exporting in the .aseprite and other formats, and another thing I thought was a bit tedious was the process of copying and pasting so I think having the option directly when tapping on layers would make the process a lot smoother.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Frames and cells copy paste operations are available in their menu now.
Resprite team, I am digging the app ui and overall design of your product. After making changes to the pencil settings in my preferences, the app is working great. Thanks for your quick response and keep up the good work ;)
Developer Response ,
Check the Pencil setting in preferences, seems like the pencil’s default gesture behavior. You can config there.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiaxing Fengeon Software co., ltd.
- 10.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Fengeon, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $0.99
- Lifetime $21.99
- 12 Months $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.