Resprite is a pixel art editor for iPad and iPhone, a powerful 8bit image painter software and super mobile pixel studio.
Resprite provides a powerful set of pixel art editing tools, an advanced layer and timeline system, and a high-performance rendering engine, which can help you create fascinating pixel art, exquisite spritesheet, charming GIFs and wonderful game art resources.
Whether you're lying on the couch, camping in a tent, lounging at the beach, or waiting at the airport, it's easy to create. Resprite is your mobile pixel art studio.
* Pixel Canvas that supports resolutions up to 1080p
* Low energy consumption, long battery life
* Innovative and efficient palette and shading tools
* Dithering pattern support
* Flexible interface layout
* Gestures and pen control
* Blend modes and clipping mask
* Support brushes, shading tools, selection tools, color picker, paint bucket, shape tools
* Support Pixel perfect, Alpha lock, Dithering...
* Let the toolbar be anywhere you want, immediately accessible
* Support copy, paste (across sprites), horizontal and vertical flip, rotate, zoom
* Support canvas, image scaling and transformation
* Support quick outline
Flexible interface layout:
* Place the floating window as you like
* Shorten the distance between the pen and the destination
* Support day and night themes
* Support import multiple reference images
* Can zoom and minimize
Innovative color palette:
* Arrangement in free position
* Joint mechanism with the shading tool
* Indexed like mode, easy to replace the color
* Import and export of palettes
* Generate palette from the canvas
Import and share:
* Support importing and exporting GIF files, spritesheet files, and Resprite packages
* Can be exported individually or by line
* Support import and export palette files, support GPL and RPL formats
* Flexible creation through layers and timeline
* Support layer copying, merging, flattening and more
* Support Onion Skin
* Support multiple animation clips
* Support multi-level grouping
The arts of profiles image are from these artists:
Your Resprite PREMIUM unlocks these functions:
- Exporting Limit
- Colour adjustment
- Advanced Outline
- Symmetric tool
All functions of the App will be available for you.
The Premium is shared between iPad and iPhone.
Feature request: https://github.com/fengeon/Resprite-doc/issues
Optional in-app purchases:
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- NEW: Curve tool
- OP: Add ‘Flip Horizontal’ and ‘Flip Vertical’ to the timeline bar
- OP: Keep the authorization status longer after the user switches accounts
- FIX: Picking color with clipping mask content
- FIX: Onion-skin's red-green mode tint color is gray in some cases
Ratings and Reviews
This developer means business
I’m new to pixel art, so I bought this 2 months ago. Since then they released two big feature updates - may. Using this app with Apple Pencil to me is easier and more fun than Aseprite. I am sure there is a power feature missing here or there. But if you’re looking for something for your iPad to do pixel art, this is the one.
Best pixel art app for iOS, only a few complaints
I have tried multiple other apps for pixel art in iOS, and this is by far my favorite one. It is basically Aseprite for iOS. I love that you can easily customize the color of the UI—that is one feature that I haven’t seen in Aseprite that I wish they would implement.
The only complaints I have are these:
- Sometimes when you use the selection tool and drag items across the canvas, it will seem like the item duplicates along the way. This is only a visual bug and if you use the selection tool along the duplicates, they will disappear.
- The UI is not very intuitive, and it does take some getting used to knowing where some of this app’s features are
- You can’t easily import palettes from files. The only formats they allow is an RPL or GPL file, which are not easily found or converted to. You can use a PNG of a palette you like, use it as a reference image, and generate the palette like that, but that method is quite inaccurate.
Even with these complaints, though, this is a great app, and I use it every day for making my pixel art. You can now import Aseprite files for free, so it’s very useful if you use both regularly.
Best pixel art app on the appstore
This app is great especially if you use aseprite and the premium is worth it as well if you plan on exporting anything the only problem I had was not being able to import aseprite files it’s quite annoying having to export from aseprite every time I want to edit on my ipad
Developer Response ,
Thanks for review, the .ase file IO support is coming in R17.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiaxing Fengeon Software co., ltd.
- 11.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Fengeon, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $0.99
- Lifetime $21.99
- 12 Months $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.