If you rev it, REVER it! Discover thousands of rides, built-in ride planner, track your route, and share your adventure with REVER. The world's largest motorcycle, snowmobile and offroad GPS app and community. Downloaded more than 1 million times and trusted by riders and manufacturers around the world including BMW Motorrad, Harley Davidson, Honda, BRP, Yamaha, KTM, TVS and more.
Use REVER as a fully functioning GPS for your iPhone® and with Apple CarPlay®, built specifically for route discovery and navigation on your motorcycle, UTV, ATV, snowmobile or offroad vehicle. Create custom rides, find scenic roads and best areas to explore, record your ride, get turn-by-turn navigation and turn your phone into the best powersports navigation app with offline maps, GPS, 3D viewer, and more! Whether you’re on a dirt bike, adventure bike, enduro, sportbike, cruiser, side by side, any offroad vehicle, or snowmobile, REVER helps make the most of your ride. No cell service required.
FREE APP FEATURES
• Track distance, duration, elevation and speed on all your rides. Keep them public or mark as private.
• Satellite and topographic maps with navigation
• Apple CarPlay integration
• Connect with other riders through virtual communities
• Stay motivated by competing in challenges
• Discover thousands of miles of hand-curated routes and places to explore around the globe
• Stay safe and know where your friends and family are riding
• Import GPX files into your REVER profile through www.rever.co
• Web planner for scouting at home to create and auto sync planned routes to your mobile device. Website www.rever.co
CONNECT AND SHARE
Record journeys to display in your REVER feed for friends and followers to like and comment
Join brands, events, rallies and friends in a REVER community
Share your route and photos of your adventures on social media
Unlock access to the most robust navigation tools and features. Pro membership gives you access to:
• Custom turn-by-turn directions with voice navigation
• Weather radar and alerts to avoid the storm
• 3D Flyover and Exploration
• LiveRIDE Safety Features and automated safety SMS alerts
• Mobile-route building
• Twisty Road algorithm
• Offline maps and rides
• Gas Station, Hotels, and Restaurants Points Of Interest
• In app GPX import
• Download GPX files
• Butler Maps highlighted road recommendations
• Create communities
• Color coded speed tracking line
• Premium Map Styles
• Ad-free experience
Turns your phone into the best GPS, using the built-in GPS to navigate you through your route. No cellular network needed. You can even record rides in airplane mode.
Download offline rides and maps for off-the-grid adventures.
NOT JUST FOR TWO WHEELS
Track a whole range of powersports activities including; side-by-side (SxS), ATV, UTV, snowmobile, trikes, Spyder, scooter, personal watercraft, Slingshots, Ford Raptor, Jeeps, 4x4s, and more.
• MEMBERSHIP automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Turn off auto-renewal: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
We are riders just like you. If you have a problem, suggestion, or want to request new features, please contact us at email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Winter is when we dig in and weed out the bugs. This build includes fixes for:
- GPX Import
- Enabling navigation directions to POIs
- Optimization of QR-code links when scanning with camera
- Sharing of public rides within app
- Updates and bug fixes for Apple CarPlay®
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, with a killer feature that is overlooked
As a new rider my significant other is of course concerned. I tried all the Motorcycle routing and tracking apps, and none of them had this one killer feature that I’m not sure stands out enough. Safety SMS. Yep, you configure your safety contact and start a ride in the app, they get a text message with a link to your live location. You finish a ride in the app, they get a text message that you arrived at your destination. That feature is amazing. There are other apps out there that you can share your location with, but none I found that auto-trigger an SMS message with a link at the start of a ride, and another SMS message when you are finished. That right there will keep me on Rever.
There’s some things I think they could do to make the app even better though. Speed overlay on the map is one. Right now you have to drop down a panel to see your speed. Would be great to see it as an overlay on the map itself (think Waze). Different color schemes other than that Orange and Black (minor but pretty is everything these days). Lean angles would be cool. Also, a curvy / ultra-curvy route planner (hint, there’s a competitor with it) would be sweet as well. None of the above pushes me away from the product, and it shouldn’t cause you to look elsewhere either. Roadmap of the product though could grow a great app into an amazing one.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review and kind feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the Safety SMS feature. We are working on some of the features you mentioned! For curvy, we have Butler Maps which are roads based on scenery and twisty which is way more valuable when planning a ride. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pretty good app
Have to agree with others comments about in App editing (or lack there of). Not a deal breaker. Used this exclusively for our recent trip around WA, ID, and MT. I had set up several preplanned routes in the weeks before. Was handy to have multiple options as our plans changed. I think if you’re meticulous about your trip preplanning, it’s a pretty decent app for that. For tracking it does alright too. Burns through my battery on my phone pretty quickly (wasn’t plugged in all the way). Had a couple incidents where it kept tracking me but randomly kicked off of the map page for whatever reason. All in all I think I might like it better than Gaia, as it offers the options for Trails, touring, adventure and other filters. A good solid 4 stars.
Not as expected and little support
I purchased the companion RLink device and Pro subscription for two reasons; first, weather overlays and second, automatic route recording. Weather has not worked since day 1. Oh, it shows radar information just fine, it just never refreshes as evidenced multiple times and most recently on a ride from FL to IL. I’ve reported the issue multiple times and the only response so far is that the weather data comes from a third party and should “update frequently”. It does not.
I am a member of multiple rider groups and have posed the question in three forums so far. Those who’ve used the weather feature side by side with a weather radar app report the same issue. And, well, there’s also the comparison of REVER radar info to actual conditions on the ground; it just does not work.
At this point I am greatly regretting the RLink purchase, which charges $15 a month to interface with REVER Pro (includes the $5 or so monthly pro fee). If there were a way to return the device, cancel the service, and get a refund on the device, I’d be all over it. Unfortunately, RLink does little on its own, requiring REVER to get at the information provided by the device.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rever, LLC
- 140.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Rever Moto, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- REVER Premium Monthly $7.49
- REVER Pro Annual $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.