Reverie Nightstand™ V2 allows you to operate your Reverie adjustable power base from your iOS devices. The app has all of the features of your remote, plus:
- Unlimited programmable positions.
- Comfort Settings: you can now combine your favorite position with the perfect massage setting.
- Routines: save multiple Comfort Settings to run for a specific period of time. E.g., massage in Zero Gravity for 15 minutes, lay flat for 30 minutes, then switch to Anti-Snore to sleep.
- Set alarms to raise you wake, either alone or in combination with your favorite Comfort Settings and Routines.
- Bluetooth AutoConnect and Wizard allows simplified connections to your bed.
- Control both sides of your split adjustable bed from one screen on one phone. Spouse snoring? Activate Anti-Snore position on their side from your phone.
- Create a User Profile to save your info and favorite settings, which are automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Mattress configurator helps you find various DreamCell™ foam spring arrangements for different needs.
- Direct dial or email Reverie Customer Service from the app.
- Easy to learn and use.
Requires iPhone 6 or later. Compatible only with Reverie beds sold after 2012 and equipped with Bluetooth
New tutorials added
Updated Mattress Configuration files
For those having bluetooth and connection issues, please make sure that bluetooth is enabled for Reverie Nightstand. Go to your phone's settings, scroll down the apps until you see Nightstand, click on it and make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easier to get out of bed in the morning
Been using the app with my 8X from Costco for awhile now. Once I set up my user profile with my base and paired it, it’s been great. I never use my remote anymore because the app does so much more. I have a routine set for reading in bed before I go to sleep, and another in the morning to lift my head up with massage on my feet.
Buggy, but better than remote
Frequent disconnects. Using on one side of split king. Saving settings on my side overwrites wife’s settings and vice-versa. Saved settings then inevitably disappear later after app closed. However, remotes that came with bed frequently stop working until re-syncing with bed which requires going under the bed. Syncing from app still required way more frequently than should be necessary, but easy and can be done laying in bed so preferable. Trying to use feature bed doesn’t have crashes app (e.g our bed doesn’t have adjustable lumbar support). Also struggles even more on iPhone SE. Pressing buttons sometimes unresponsive. This is not a problem on iPhone 7. (Both fully updated iOS 13.3). It would be great app if not so glitchy. As-is 3 stars may be generous.
Overall, I like the app’s interface. However, one of the main reasons I chose a Reverie base was for their advanced app, which includes alarms so I can be awakened by massage, sitting up, etc. But, my alarms keep disappearing and new random ones popping up, so I keep having to reset my alarms every day, which is frustrating and time consuming.
Also, while the massage has a timer, I’d like to see the same option to set the bed back to flat so that when I go to sleep in a certain position, I can set a timer to flatten out while I’m asleep. Setting a routine alarm for that is difficult as I don’t always go to bed at the same time each night.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.